Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am typing this because whenever I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it gets stuck at 36% an will not load any further. I have tried letting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OwenSchlegel1, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

Hello, I am typing this because whenever I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it gets stuck at 36% an will not load any further. I have tried letting it sit and load for about an hour. I have also tried resetting the app through settings and reinstalling the game. So far, none of these attempts solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

OwenSchlegel1, Nov 11, 2021
  2. YAMUM808 Win User

minecraft windows 10 not loading

OK SO I can i acces java pc but cant play multiplayer or realms just single play it says play singleplAYER i want to play with my friend plz help
  3. wamen noodle Win User

thank you for replying and trying to help, unfortunately i've already tried those with no new results.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

5. InsanKilla clan Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Loading

2. Minecraft for Windows 11 will not load any of my data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft for Windows 11 will not load any of my data.: Hi all, So I suddenly had multiple problems with Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 11. First off, it will not keep me signed in when it should, but when I do login, none of my stuff loads....
  3. Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black. 9fffce79-e2f2-4b73-a753-fd88f01e1401
  4. Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11: hey there! So im having issues with my minecraft, im using the 32bit version because i have issues with renderdragon. Not using the launcher just the normal version. It used to work fine but since...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition) not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition) not loading: whenever i download Minecraft For Windows 10 it doesn't load when i launch it and keeps flashing between a red and black screen and after awhile it closes itself 1534b101-50b1-4296-a4f4-f65467c17931
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition won't load correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition won't load correctly: I try to launch my Minecraft and it does get past the grey loading screen with the logo and progress bar and it shows the menu for a split second but then shows this loading screen forever. I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Freezes and Dosen't load Blocks in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Freezes and Dosen't load Blocks in.: I got minecraft windows 10 edition last night at the time of writing this, as soon as i started playing i went onto the 'Hive' server. I would start a game then eventually freeze, by the time i...
  8. minecraft windows 10 not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 not loading: when i first downloaded minecraft from the windows store the download was suprisingly quick, when i launched it the screen was red and the mojang logo appeared which i thought was normal, until...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads: Just downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and instaled it, but it keeps chrashing after the red mojang screen. 44e02f33-fbbf-40b8-b318-eca325492048
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading: I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the first time today. I was excited, the Mojang Logo Appeared, and all was good, until the red screen appeared and it was like that for a long time....