Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Used PS2, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Used PS2
    Used PS2 Guest

I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing I can find is the realms server purchase I made in september.
    When I go to the store on my pc and on the website they both tell me I have to rebuy it. So I am just wondering if there was a way to redownload the game I got from the code months ago or do I have to rebuy the game again? I have tried to reset the store too..
    You can even see I have achievements from the windows 10 version too........

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

Used PS2, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

Where do I find the save files in Windows 10 version? I found a folder named saves and it has 2 worlds in it but both are from Minecraft for pc version not windows 10 version... Yes I have both on my pc... Also, if I uninstall the Windows 10 version can
    I download it again? I got the windows 10 version for free when I bought Minecraft for pc. The mojang website next to Windows 10 version says redeemed... How would I go about redownloading when it was a free download to begin with?
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

‘Installation stopped’ problem

Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot be downloaded on Xbox One, maybe you have another version
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    If you redeemed the Code on your "alt", then Minecraft Windows 10 is bound to that account only.

In order to get Minecraft on your PC then, you would have to open the Store app on your Windows 10 device, and in the upper right, sign out of your "non-alt" account in the store app. Then sign in with your "alt" account, and you should find Windows 10 Minecraft
    in your account's library. Simply download Minecraft from the library, and you should be able to play the game on your "non-alt" account as well.

But only your "alt" account that originally redeemed the code can re-download Minecraft from the store. No one else can.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

If you own the Java edition on PC, you can get the Windows 10 PC version that allows to play with other 'Bedrock' additions on other devices (mobile, console etc.). It's does not give you the Xbox version for free.

Info here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10

There are two versions if Minecraft on the Xbox:

• Minecraft
    • Minecraft for Xbox One

It is the first one that is the bedrock version and is available on Game Pass. Are you sure you just didn't download it from there?

If you did already get a code and redeemed it on the store on the Xbox, it should still be for the Windows 10 version. You don't get a choice.

Just try and download the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store on the PC.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows downloadable

2. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.: So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the...
  3. Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought minecraft java edition several years ago and when minecraft windows 10 edition launched I was able to get a redeem code to get that version for free, however now that I got a new computer...
  4. Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC: Hey I recently purchased Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine on my home PC now I'd like to install on my Laptop for when I'm away with work...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 download always gets stuck at 153.5 mb

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 download always gets stuck at 153.5 mb: My minecraft for windows 10 download has been buggy today and yesterday. It hits 153.5 mb and then stops. I have tried to reset the store cache, restarted the computer, and router but nothing...
  6. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed: I bought minecraft for my pc (java) and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  8. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  9. Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer: I recently got a new computer, and I am trying to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. But, I can't download it. It says I have to purchase it again. I redeemed it a long time ago when Mojang...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Download Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Download Problem: Hi I purchased Minecraft a while back through Mojang and linked my account so that I could play Minecraft on the xbox. Now I am looking to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 version, but when I go...