minecraft windows 10 not loading

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 not loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i first downloaded minecraft from the windows store the download was suprisingly quick, when i launched it the screen was red and the mojang logo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wamen noodle, Mar 4, 2021.

1. wamen noodle
    wamen noodle Guest

when i first downloaded minecraft from the windows store the download was suprisingly quick, when i launched it the screen was red and the mojang logo appeared which i thought was normal, until the minecraft tab flashed a few times and the logo faded away. so i waited and waited for almost 2 hours but it just stayed on the same red screen. i've tried turning off my computer and redownloading it but nothing has worked. its now the next day and the screen still shows the same thing.
    minecraft windows 10 not loading [​IMG]

:)

wamen noodle, Mar 4, 2021
  2. YAMUM808 Win User

OK SO I can i acces java pc but cant play multiplayer or realms just single play it says play singleplAYER i want to play with my friend plz help
  3. wamen noodle Win User

thank you for replying and trying to help, unfortunately i've already tried those with no new results.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
Thema:

1. minecraft windows 10 not loading - Similar Threads - minecraft windows loading

2. Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads: Just downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and instaled it, but it keeps chrashing after the red mojang screen. 44e02f33-fbbf-40b8-b318-eca325492048
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading: I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the first time today. I was excited, the Mojang Logo Appeared, and all was good, until the red screen appeared and it was like that for a long time....
  4. My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options: Hi, I don't know if anyone has had this issue but my Minecraft windows 10 edition screen menu won't load, I tried resetting the program, reinstalling it, but it still shows me this, which makes me...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Will Not Show Menu UI After Loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Will Not Show Menu UI After Loading.: I've encountered this thing on Minecraft Windows 10(I'm on my PC), where, after the loading screen, the menu doesn't pop-up, instead I get these weird lines in the top-left of my screen. I've...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10, Custom Skinpacks arent loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10, Custom Skinpacks arent loading.: So I recently downloaded custom skinpacks. I have 2 working ones but the one I imported arent loading, Ive been waiting for a couple hours. Is it because there are too many? Is it because they are...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Loading: Whenever I open up Minecraft, it will show the "Mojang" logo, then after like 3 seconds it exits the game. Also, if I uninstall the game, and then reinstall, will all of my worlds, will it still...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading: I bought my copy of minecraft in 2013 and I wanted to get a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 so I can have cross play with my friends, but the Mojang website is saying that they are all out. I...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading: I'm currently running the beta version of the W10 Edition and every time I boot up the game, it crashes. I reinstalled the game and my graphics card driver, yet to no avail....