Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Все работает, войти в учетную запись Microsoft нельзя - ошибка. Читал здесь... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MikhailDz, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. MikhailDz
    MikhailDz Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft...

Все работает, войти в учетную запись Microsoft нельзя - ошибка. Читал здесь https://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru...а/f9504447-4764-4993-80be-5e7ece364ea8?page=1

Насколько я понял, самый действенный метод, переустановить ОС. Прекрасно! Пожалуйста, если есть варианты без переустановки, помогите.

-[Translation - Everything works, you can’t log in to your Microsoft account - an error.
    Read here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0/f9504447-4764
    -4993-80be-5e7ece364ea8? Page = 1

As I understand it, the most effective method is to reinstall the OS.
    Perfectly! Please, if there are options without reinstalling, help.]

:)

2. fincake Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Error Signing in to Microsoft Account]

Попробуй посмотреть, установлены ли компоненты xbox. Возможно после установки ОС удалил по ненадобности.

-[Translation - Try to see if xbox components are installed.
    Perhaps after installing the OS, deleted as unnecessary.]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Error Signing in to Microsoft Account]

Hey MikhailDz,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    MikhailDz!
  4. MikhailDz Win User

Так и есть, спасибо.

-[Translation - That's right, thanks.]
  5. DARK L0RD SITh Win User

Вход в xbox live ошибка 8015000A

При входе на аккаунт в xbox360 возникает ошибка 8015000A. Что можно сделать?
    Такая проблема как решить не знаю!
  6. AllegoricTech7 Win User

Failed to connect Xbox Live

у меня наверно самая глупая ошибка в windows live. установил Gta 4 и нужно заполнить в игре учетную запись, а фигня в том что у меня набираются русские буквы .а не английские , а переключатся язык не хочет. и че мне терь все время игру заново проходить?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Ошибка при входе в учетную запись Microsoft -[Translation - Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Ошибка

2. How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?: Hi, I need to renew my 10 player Windows 10 Minecraft realm soon but when try to do this through the Minecraft app, it tells me “You started your subscription in the Windows Store. You can only...
  3. Minecraft For Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10: Hello I purchased Minecraft Java to play on mac but recently i bought a computer that runs Windows 10 and I want To Link My Xbox Account to My Mojang so I can Play with my Friends on Xbox and...
  4. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC: The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again. Please help 0a3ae1b2-e68b-4f7e-86f7-ba5babd2dd2d
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Gone: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a while back and it was working fine. Recently I got the Ultimate Gamepass and now it says that i have the trial version and i can't even play Minecraft anymore....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Crossplatform with Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Crossplatform with Xbox 1: Hi there. Me and my girlfriend have been playing Minecraft a lot as of recent, with me on windows 10 hosting and her joining me through the Xbox Console Companion on her Xbox 1. However, the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...