Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JackSinclair95, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the block. I've done all the usual stuff; reinstall minecraft,
    restart router, changed privacy settings but nothing worked. Any thoughts and help will be appreciated.

***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

:)

JackSinclair95, Apr 7, 2020
  2. JackSinclair95 Win User

Hi Matt,

-Yes, it's Minecraft Windows 10.

-Everyone else can get onto the server fine, it's just me having issues.

-I am based in England and I believe the server location is europe.

Thanks, Jack
  3. MattyKatana Win User

Hi Matt,

-Yes, it's Minecraft Windows 10.

-Everyone else can get onto the server fine, it's just me having issues.

-I am based in England and I believe the server location is europe.

Thanks, Jack
    Hey Jack,

when you login you can see the world and interact with it? do you get disconnected after a period of time or do you have to disconnect yourself?

just trying to see if it might be a timeout setting that can be adjusted, i have had a few issues with my server and people that are trying to log in from the uk, timeout settings seemed to fix it.

Cheers

Matt
  4. MattyKatana Win User

I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the block. I've done all the usual stuff; reinstall minecraft,
    restart router, changed privacy settings but nothing worked. Any thoughts and help will be appreciated.

***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***
    Hi JackSinclair95,

Im sorry you are having issues with logging into minecraft at the moment, I have had a bit to do with minecraft servers so lets see if i cant help you solve this one :)

- Just confirming its minecraft for windows 10? not minecraft java?

- Does this happen to anyone else on the server? or only yourself?

- where is your location?(do not post address, just city/country) and where is the server based?

hope we can get some answers for you

Cheers

Matt
  5. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  6. IRONSTEAKS Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Realms

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms: I'm trying to get a subscription for realms but it keeps saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please review and change your privacy settings...
  3. Unable to reset or replace a realm (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reset or replace a realm (minecraft windows 10 edition): So, I just got my hands in a realm and I wanted to use my world which I already played with my friends. I replaced the world with the one I wanted to use and when I played on the realm, it was a...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...: Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un...
  6. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  7. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel...
  8. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  9. Windows 10 / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, i can not play in a realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, i can not play in a realm: I was playing in the realm with some friends when my battery ran out, I proceeded to connect it and when the laptop was turned on again I had taken out the realm, here everything normal, but the...
  10. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...