Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Elis Nordin, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Elis Nordin
    Elis Nordin Guest

Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I think it's weird because the trial dosn't cost anything, and it says it cannot send a request, but still wants me to contact a parent. But theres no guidelines to where to go next. Only the close button.

If anyone knows how to solve this stupid issue, please let me know.

:)

Elis Nordin, Mar 22, 2021
  2. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Realms

2. Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...: I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen (see image), loading seemingly indefinitly....
  3. I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10: I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to the manage app privacy settings to change...
  4. Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...: The title speaks for itself e942859d-45f7-44e6-938f-a5ea98250145
  5. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  6. windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription: I've been paying for a realms plus subscription for months now trying to figure out how to cancel it, when i open Minecraft i can see it there and open it/use it but when i click on manage it...
  7. I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms: i just cant access realms and i dont know how to change the settings. 2b556ba1-2b59-4f30-aa23-8d46cf80fea3
  8. Can't Join Friend's Realm on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's Realm on Minecraft Windows 10: I recently purchased the windows 10 edition on my pc so I could join my friend's realm on Xbox. When I navigate to the friends tab, I am presented with an Add Friends button. Below this is a...
  9. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  10. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888