Minecraft Windows 10 screen glitch

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 screen glitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open up Minecraft Windows 10, the screen starts to glitch out. It only happens when I open another tab, however. I recently installed vcredist... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaeljoefish, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 screen glitch

When I open up Minecraft Windows 10, the screen starts to glitch out. It only happens when I open another tab, however. I recently installed vcredist 2015-2019, so maybe that might be the cause of it? I have no idea, and I just need help. https://youtu.be/bxWzaPoLsq4

You can't see it, but I opened up another tab to start it.

:)

michaeljoefish, Mar 18, 2020
  2. michaeljoefish Win User

So basically, the way I fixed the problem was to disable "Battery Boost" in Geforce Experience. I don't necessarily like this because I would kind of like to save my battery, but I don't often game on a battery, so I'll just have to deal with it. Thank
    you!
  3. michaeljoefish Win User

Hey, so I noticed that it only seemed to do the screen glitch when the laptop wasn't plugged in. I think that's because of how Geforce Experience enhances the gameplay when it's plugged in, and slows down the graphics card when it's not plugged in to save
    power(or at least that's how I think it works). I'll try and fix that, and I'll get back to you if it works or not. Thank you!
  4. PlushRelic54582 Win User

5. Xiousa Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hiya!

A few questions;

1. Is Minecraft the only app that crashes for you?

2. Are you in the Windows 10 Minecraft Beta, or are you using regular Windows 10 Edition Minecraft?

If you are facing this issue with only Minecraft app, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check.

1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on View All.
    5. Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 screen glitch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows screen

2. Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2016 now I just realized that I got Minecraft for Windows 10 for free but it won't let me redeem the code it says it has already been used and I don't know...
  3. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d
  5. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, I just bought Minecraft on Windows 10 because I wanted to play on a realm with my friends who did not have Java like I do. I bought it and was invited by my friend to join the realm. I opened...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms: I'm trying to get a subscription for realms but it keeps saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please review and change your privacy settings...
  7. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...
  8. Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen: I haven't opened the game since December and now when I try to play it closes after the mojang opening screen. I've tried updating it and I've uninstalled it multiple times and nothing. Any...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.: When I look around in the game by moving the mouse sometimes the mouse drifts out of the screen. This can make the game unplayable as when ever I try to place a block it clicks on the desktop and...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing: I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any thoughts? We have rebooted, checked for...