Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LuisManrique799, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un servidor REALM y abro otra ventana o aplicación se me desconecta
    del SERVIDOR (no se me cierra el juego sino solo me desconecta del REALM), Quiero saber si es algún ajuste del juego que tengo que mover (o el creador del REALM tiene que mover) o dentro del sistema operativo de Windows, Gracias

[Translation - A few days ago I bought the Windows 10 Minecraft and everything goes well for me, my notebook meets all the requirements for the game, the only problem is that when I am connected playing on a REALM server and open another window or
    application it disconnects me from the SERVER (the game does not close but only disconnects me from REALM), I want to know if it is a game setting that I have to move (or the creator of REALM has to move) or within the Windows operating system, Thanks]

:)

LuisManrique799, Oct 8, 2019
  2. LuisManrique799 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10 disconnects me from REALM when I open a sale.]

Hey my friend

U mean when u try to do something else when u on game ?
    No, my problem happens when I am playing in realm and I open a window like google chrome or discord application or some other window, it automatically disconnects me from realm and it's odious because
    I want to look for something about the game on the internet and every time I go back to the game window I have to reconnect to the server It only happens to me with the minecraft

I already tried uninstalling and installing the game and it didn't work
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10 disconnects me from REALM when I open a sale.]

Hey my friend

U mean when u try to do something else when u on game ?
  4. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  5. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One?

Hi Spyroflame,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. The Minecraft: Windows 10 edition is only playable on that platform and if you wish to play on Xbox One, then that would require the purchase of that edition of the game. There is a crossplay
    feature that will allow for cross platform play between the two as well. I'm including some handy article relating to this issue to help get you started:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft “Better Together” update

Cross play on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Minecraft Realms

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

1. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows desconecta

2. Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version...: Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version installation repeatedly fails with Error Code: 0x80070003 after downloading exactly 1.84MB of data. If anyone...
  3. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I bought my minecraft java version in 20 january 2017 i in theory i win a gift code for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to redeem, not happen, can you help me?...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  6. Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition: *I'm not sure I'm in the correct forum, sorry if I posted in the wrong place!* So I've been playing Minecraft on PC since it became a downloadable game, and therefore have a Java edition account....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE: Hello, I'm having problems. I can't get into my friend's world on my cell phone, but I can get in normally through windows 10 edition. I just can't get on my cell phone (Minecraft PE)...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10: So I did everything to claim my minecraft for windows 10 cuz I wanna try RTX but no email is popping up to tell me the code I've refreshed my email plenty of times and still nothing, what should...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error: I try to sign in with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition but the bar just keeps moving back and forth for hours. 2cd91daf-6665-44e4-9a89-b625db56f850
  10. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox): Hi everyone, This is less of a question and more of a guide. For anybody having the "Unable to connect to world" on the Nintendo Switch or the Windows 10 version, there is one thing that you can...