minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i did not receive the minecoins 122577bd-96ea-4ca9-b235-e9da13c4dc0e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by squidy fan, May 23, 2020.

1. squidy fan
    squidy fan Guest

i did not receive the minecoins

:)

squidy fan, May 23, 2020
  2. squidy fan Win User

Hello,

So i followed your link you provided but it just sends me back to the forums in an endless loop. I also tried re-logging but they didnt show up.

Is there another way i can receive the minecoins?
  3. Cyphixer Win User

Hello squidy fan,

I'm sorry to hear that your Minecoins are missing.

I would suggest going to look at your recent purchases to verify that the transaction went through.

If it did, then try relogging into your account. If they still don't show up, then you can contact Microsoft Support by going to https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope that you can get everything worked out!

-
  4. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  5. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  6. TheEnemy42 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

Thank you for your reply.

1. I can confirm I can find the purchase on account.microsoft.com

2. I restarted the game and computer and nothing changed

3. I checked the iPad, it was logged in with the Microsoft account in Minecraft and could verify that the purchase was also available there. The skins and resource packs could be used on the iPad. However the Minecoins balance was still unchanged and was
    missing the 700 coins.

I followed your link to Xbox support but am unable to get anywhere useful. Most links are related the Xbox console gaming. Every link I follow that could be related to the Windows 10 store lead me to some form of useless FAQ and then I go back in circles.
    I got to a chatbot that gave useless replies and redirected me back to the same FAQs.

Please help, this is a pain.
Thema:

1. minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing - Similar Threads - minecraft windows starter

2. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection.: I purchased Minedcraft for Windows 10 but I can't download the game on my PC. It shows that I purchased it in my Microsoft account, but it's not showing up in Microsoft Store. Not in the Library....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing: Yesterday, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack from the Minecraft website. It has installed correctly, and I was able to locate the Greek Mythology Mash-up, Skinpack1, Villains...
  4. Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...: I recently got a new laptop and redownloaded "Minecraft for Windows 10". Upon launching, it had a page like the demo version. I clicked on the "sign in" button, but it redirected me to the starter...
  5. NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!

in XBoX on Windows
    NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!: I just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and received all of the DLC content except my 700 minecoins. Can anybody help me redeem these coins? I'm pretty much a minecraft noob and...
  6. Minecraft starter edition for Windows 10 for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter edition for Windows 10 for PC: I purchased Minecraft starter edition for windows 10 for PC. I see that it is in my order history but cannot figure out how to start playing or where exactly did it install? Can someone guide me...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi, today I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection, but now I realised that I bought the wrong game version, I wanted to buy Minecraft Java Edition. When I go into my payment...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue: I bought game but i dont have everything in pack. [img] 20bc2d7d-a3fd-4f8e-b8b2-063862f1cfe9
  9. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing: I bought Mc w10 starter edition which consist greek pack, villian pack, plastic texture, skin pack 1 and 700 minecoin. But problem is I got packs without 700 minecoin. So plese solve this problem...
  10. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins: I have a similar issue to the one noted in this Microsoft Community post, which was addressed, but quite poorly. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition for PC for my son (I was logged...