Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다. 그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다. ------ [Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 진영김5, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 진영김5
    진영김5 Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다.

그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다.

------

[Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July 6th, but it is different from downloading from Windows 10 and home page.

So I would like to get a refund for my purchase of MineCraft today.]

:)

진영김5, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection Refund Method]

Hi there
    진영김5

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question.
    If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    as you've accidentally made an incorrect purchase, fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing issues.

Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft accountand checking your order/purchase history.

Hope this helps.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Windows 10 Mağazası'nda 2 Minecraft var [Translation-There are 2 Minecraft in Windows 10 Store]

Windows 10'daki Minecraft, Windows Karma Gerçeklik ve Oculus Rift aygıtlarında da çalışır ve bildiğiniz ve sevdiğiniz tüm Minecraft özelliklerini destekle
    Google kullanarak çeviri yaptım. Umarım doğru cevap vermişimdir

[Translation-

Minecraft on Windows 10 works on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices and supports all the Minecraft features you know and love

I made a translation using Google. I hope I answered correctly]
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

Minecraft for the console and Minecraft for Windows 10 are 2 separate purchases. If you have the game for your console, you would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows 스타터

2. No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...: Hola, recientemente canjee mi codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para mi PC, Al instalarlo y jugar me pide que lo desbloquee a pesar de ser Premium, no me deja hacer nada, ya reinstale el...
  3. Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10: I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop dddd57ea-fcdd-44d9-ba72-8617190f3340
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have claimed minecraft windows 10 edition a long time ago on an other Microsoft account. Right now I can not use this account. Is it possible to remove the game from my old account and then...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  7. Issues with Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Minecraft for Windows 10: A while back when Microsoft first bought Mojang I used the code I was given to get Minecraft for Windows 10. Originally I had no issues with the game, but recently I tried to re-download Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought a laptop, and during the first few months I could play Minecraft for Windows 10 without restriction. Now, for no apparent reason, I have to pay to unlock the whole game. I'm really...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?: The key I had for Minecraft Windows 10 edition is listed as redeemed, and the game is as well, but when I try to install it through the Store it just installs a Demo, and ingame tells me I need to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...