Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다. 그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다. ------ [Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 진영김5, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 진영김5
    진영김5 Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다.

그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다.

------

[Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July 6th, but it is different from downloading from Windows 10 and home page.

So I would like to get a refund for my purchase of MineCraft today.]

:)

진영김5, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection Refund Method]

Hi there
    진영김5

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question.
    If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    as you've accidentally made an incorrect purchase, fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing issues.

Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft accountand checking your order/purchase history.

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on receiving a refund for a recent purchase. If you’d like to
    request a refund for a purchase, fill in the fields on the form and
    we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft account.

If you have any issue, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Hi Digger21,

Unfortunately the base game of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is only included in the

Starter Collection
    or the
    Master Collection
    . The Starter Collection is a pretty good deal as you get the base game plus additional in-game content for one low price.

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows 스타터

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  3. I can't install windows 10 minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install windows 10 minecraft?: I redeemed by code give in to me by mojang and after i used it i got an error message? [img] I've refreshed the page and nothing has happened 08a4ae6a-2c0e-4430-a987-3813efea651f
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I've tried to redeem my windows 10 edition of Minecraft but when i press redeem the page just refreshes. It doesn't open anything, doesn't show a code or anything at all. All it says is the...
  5. Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition: I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I went into Minecraft windows 10 editions game...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 codes: When will you guys release more Minecraft windows 10 edition Codes cuz ive had Minecraft javaw edition for a while and when i asked me for my Minecraft windows 10 code it says there are no codes...
  7. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.: I have had minecraft java edition for a while now and just recently found out about minecraft windows 10 but when i go to get the code it says there are no more codes available and it does not...
  9. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10...: 텍스처팩과 스킨은 있지만 마인코인이 없으며 로그인이 안됨 싱글은 가능하지만 로그인이 안되서 멀티를 못함으로 환불을 받 싶음 로그인이 안되는 이 0x8015DC0C 오류가 서 보니 나이 인증을 해야한다 함 인증을 아이핀 인증으로 밖에 하지못함 아이핀 회원가입 도중 오류가 생김 실명확인(?)을 하 면 문의를 해야한다 함 현재 요일 0시...