Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I previously redeemed a giftcard for buying Java and I got free minecraft for windows 10 and it worked just fine on that laptop, I decided I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwynNP, Jan 15, 2020.

1. EdwynNP
    EdwynNP Guest

I previously redeemed a giftcard for buying Java and I got free minecraft for windows 10 and it worked just fine on that laptop, I decided I wanted to upgrade, so I switched to desktop which also has windows 10, whenever I try to install minecraft for windows
    10 it says the game is unavailable. I own it it is in my library but does not let me install/download whether I change devices, do wsreset.exe in an administrator command prompt, or when I reset it manually, please help.
    Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable [​IMG]

Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable [​IMG]

If someone who can help resolve this issue, please contact me through a reply, or any form of communicatipon you can get with me, or if you need any information.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

EdwynNP, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

3. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox to pc

4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows unavailable

2. Minecraft On windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft On windows 10: If I allready own Minecraft Bedrock on my phone and xbox, do I get windows 10 bedrock edition for free? 87f9db79-8d77-410b-995a-5c312b85e568
  3. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling: A few months back, I had a cool Minecraft world that I started with a few of my friends. We had a lot of stuff in it and a bunch of memories too. But suddenly, my Minecraft had some problems, so I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: I bought Mine Craft windows 10 edition on my Cbox and was simply wondering if I can download it on my PC without having to buy it again. Thanks! c43807ec-ec9f-4125-af0a-83c1ae8213bd
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページで「エラー!Minecraft for Windows 10のギフトコードが一時的に不足しているようです。後でもう一度確認してく さい!」と出てきます。どうすれば解決しますか?教えてく さい。 The Minecraft for Windows 10 takeover page says "Error! The gift...
  9. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: The redeemable code for people who have already bought the java edition does not seem to be working. I was wondering whether anyone knew when or if this would be fixed. Thank you...