Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Swamptrogg, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Swamptrogg
    Swamptrogg Guest

Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server" forever, and I get the error message "Unable to connect to
    world" after trying to join. I have no idea what the problem is. I even tried adding
    dev_uselocalserver:1 to the options.txt and that didn't fix it. Any help would be appreciated- I feel like I've done everything I can atm Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0) :(

:)

Swamptrogg, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Won't

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft won't work: Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...
  7. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't reinstall: Hi, I would like some help on this. I deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the latest update but when I went to reinstall it in my Library, the download button wasn't there?...
  9. world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition): please help, my main world (that i've put a ton of hours into) won't load anymore! it just stays on the "Generating World Building Terrain" screen forever and does nothing and i don't know...
  10. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. I runned the free version for several months without problems, and the free version still works on other accounts in the same pc,...