Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ayeshasiddika, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the game and tried to download it again, which is when it didn't
    work. I have lost all my Survival worlds which I couldn't backup due to the unprecedented situation. If anyone would like to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Also, it is important to note that when I am not on the tab but still on the store, whenever
    Minecraft appears they list the price, and that Minecraft appears as an app but the picture is black. If you are willing to help I will be very cooperative and thankful!

Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation. [​IMG]

:)

ayeshasiddika, Apr 7, 2020
  2. AlanClarke5 Win User

Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

I've now uninstalled Minecraft, but now i cannot reinstall it.

Windows Store gives the message "Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run on this device."
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

This is from Mojang:

Minecraft for Windows 10

• To uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10, press the search icon in the bottom left corner and search for Minecraft. Right-click on the icon and select uninstall.
    Are you trying to do this in a different manner since it is the beta?
  4. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

Where do I find the save files in Windows 10 version? I found a folder named saves and it has 2 worlds in it but both are from Minecraft for pc version not windows 10 version... Yes I have both on my pc... Also, if I uninstall the Windows 10 version can
    I download it again? I got the windows 10 version for free when I bought Minecraft for pc. The mojang website next to Windows 10 version says redeemed... How would I go about redownloading when it was a free download to begin with?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

minecraft para windows 10 se queda cargando[minecraft for windows 10 keeps charging]

Hi Benito,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Minecraft for Windows 10. To troubleshoot this, please re uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft, here's how to do so:

Reinstalling Games for Windows 10

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows won't

2. I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in: I have bought minecraft, but when I open it and try to log in, I get that I have to purchase the complete game, even though I have already bought it, and I can't log in...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 won't install: so I bought minecraft java when i was 7 and I just recently got windows 10 edition for free with the code thing. So I own the game but when I try to install it, it just doesn't install and there...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  5. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft won't work: Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...