MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL

Discus and support MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by E l i z a, Mar 7, 2020.

1. E l i z a
    E l i z a Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is grayed out. So I have to do it another way but when I go in downloads I get the "not compatiable". When I
    try to select install on device my pc is not listed there even though I tried several times to add it.

I don't know what to do.Please help.

:)

E l i z a, Mar 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  3. schnurren Win User

4. E l i z a Win User

Yes I do have the game purchased as it came with when I bought Java.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT WINDOWS WONT

2. I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...: I finally found my password to java after years and I check it and it says I have a code for windows 10 minecraft and i just bought it a few months ago please can someone help me I really need...
  3. Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Starter Collection and it was working fine for couple of months. Couple of days back, I hit the Get Updates button to get latest updates. After that it totally stopped...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...: I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend 49.99 to buy the Master Collection but I just...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly: I haven't been able to properly launch Minecraft from my computer. I go to Xbox Console Companion and launch Minecraft, but it only shows up as a blank white screen. I have let it sit for a few...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  7. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer: I'm trying to play on realms with my friend. He sent me an invite but when I try to accept it I get an error saying that I need to change my multiplayer settings on Xbox. When I checked my...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing: I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any thoughts? We have rebooted, checked for...
  10. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...