Minecraft Windows 10 won't launch at all

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 won't launch at all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Neither Xbox Console Companion or My Minecraft Windows 10 are launching. Nothing happens when I tell the app to open. This only started happening after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dwoods9574, Sep 16, 2020.

1. dwoods9574
    dwoods9574 Guest

Neither Xbox Console Companion or My Minecraft Windows 10 are launching. Nothing happens when I tell the app to open. This only started happening after the last Windows update back in August - I think it was August.

:)

dwoods9574, Sep 16, 2020
  2. AnNextBoss Win User

Games for windows closing question

I'm trying to play Fable III on Windows 10 and it won't launch at all.
  3. AlanClarke5 Win User

Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

I've now uninstalled Minecraft, but now i cannot reinstall it.

Windows Store gives the message "Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run on this device."
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 no abre [Minecraft for Windows 10 no abres]

5. Salmoro Win User

Xbox

Hi Jonathan

Minecraft game is not Play Anywhere. The Xbox version won't work on your PC, because there is another version for that, called Minecraft
    for Windows 10
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 won't launch at all - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows won't

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: I am on pc and for some reason, my Minecraft won't update from 1.16.1 to 1.16.2. I've tried almost everything. I went to the store and tried to "get updates" and it said I was up to date. I then...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...: Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even...
  4. I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in: I have bought minecraft, but when I open it and try to log in, I get that I have to purchase the complete game, even though I have already bought it, and I can't log in...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 won't install: so I bought minecraft java when i was 7 and I just recently got windows 10 edition for free with the code thing. So I own the game but when I try to install it, it just doesn't install and there...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.: So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  8. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...