Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. So ever since the 1.18.30 update came out for minecraft windows 10 edition I have been stuck on 1.18.12 with no way to update it. I have tryed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ex0TiC6302, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Ex0TiC6302
    Ex0TiC6302 Guest

Hi. So ever since the 1.18.30 update came out for minecraft windows 10 edition I have been stuck on 1.18.12 with no way to update it. I have tryed reinstalling the game and also reinstalled the launcher, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ex0TiC6302, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

So I went to my library, and the only things that were related to minecraft were the launcher and minecraft dungeons, no sign of minecraft for windows 10 there.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Please don't apologize, kindly go to your "My Library" then as long as you're signed in under the account where the game was purchased you should be able to install it from there.
  4. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  5. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Ok so I have reinstalled it, and when i go to the Minecraft for Windows 10 Tab on the launcher, it shows install instead of play. If i click Install, it just says "Idle" at the bottom with the pause and cancel buttons on the right. brb (be right back)
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly uninstall the game and then reinstall it through Microsoft Store App, Ex0TiC6302.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Won't

2. Minecraft Windows 10 won't install purchased/downloadable content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't install purchased/downloadable content: Whilst I was waiting for my friends to get on, I decided to download old content which I had bought, problem is when I do so I am met with a bug/glitch that causes it to be permanently stuck on...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download: So i have bought windows 10 in the past and I got a new computer and wanted to play it again. When i tried to download it from the windows store and launcher it wouldn't download. It just says...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download: Hi there I've been trying to sort my issues out since before Christmas. I have 2 issues. Firstly - my son plays Minecraft on Java and Bedrock on his old laptop he had two separate launchers, one...
  5. I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...: Everything downloaded but just getting red flashing box... help anyone??? cbc07263-61d8-4434-9e29-ec3ef1dfb929
  6. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  7. Minecraft won't install on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't install on windows: Hello, I received minecraft Windows version as a gift and i can't install it. When i go to Minecraft | Xbox is showing Install it YOU Own this but when i press install it is showing a popup with...
  8. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  9. Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.: So I downloaded the new launcher from the Microsoft store, and everything works, except Minecraft For Windows. When I try installing it it just gives me an error. I've tried both my SSD and HD and...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition won't load correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition won't load correctly: I try to launch my Minecraft and it does get past the grey loading screen with the logo and progress bar and it shows the menu for a split second but then shows this loading screen forever. I...