Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way

:)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Okay it didn't work, I'd love to hear your other solutions please and thanks
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there XXXXXXXXX,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I understand there is an issue with loading your in-game Minecraft world on the game server.
    I recommend reporting the issue to Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

Yes I have tried this and it still does the same thing 🤕
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to
    uninstall and reinstall the game
    . Sounds as if something is corrupt for within the game. Also make sure your game is up to date.

Try these and let us know.

Brad
  6. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

I've had the issue for a few days , and it's just that single world I got off one day and i couldn't play and the loading bar was stuck at the end and wouldn't spawn me in, other worlds work and people can join that world while I'm stuck in the loading
    screen
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows world

2. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox): Hi everyone, This is less of a question and more of a guide. For anybody having the "Unable to connect to world" on the Nintendo Switch or the Windows 10 version, there is one thing that you can...
  3. Creating Flat World Seeds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Creating Flat World Seeds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I recently aquired a new computer and haven't played Minecraft in years. I figured I'd purchase a new one and ended up getting the Windows 10 Edition. However, from what I remember of 1.7...
  4. My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition: My worlds dissapeared for no reason and I dont know how to get it back. When I go to com.mojang folder its empty. Please help I worked really hard on those f4a81309-20b4-4117-81ef-845c279782a9
  5. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10: When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine: Since we played on java previously, me and my friend both decided to get Minecraft Bedrock so that we could join each other’s worlds. We do not have Realms. I can join any world he makes, but if i...
  7. Sharing a Minecraft World between Xbox One and Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing a Minecraft World between Xbox One and Windows 10 edition: Me and my kids have Minecraft for Xbox One, iPads, Windows 10. I would like to move a world from my Xbox One to Windows 10. It used to be possible, but alas Microsoft disabled the File Explorer...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 stuck on "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 stuck on "Unable to connect to world": I have been trying to join my friends server for around half an hour now, but I still haven't been able to join the server at all. The only servers I can join were the featured servers. I will...
  9. Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace: I’ve have done the installation right and I’m pretty much good to go to try out the RTX feature in Minecraft, but I can’t seem to find the RTX worlds in the in-game marketplace. I have already...
  10. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...