Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way

:)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Okay it didn't work, I'd love to hear your other solutions please and thanks
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there XXXXXXXXX,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I understand there is an issue with loading your in-game Minecraft world on the game server.
    I recommend reporting the issue to Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

Yes I have tried this and it still does the same thing 🤕
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to
    uninstall and reinstall the game
    . Sounds as if something is corrupt for within the game. Also make sure your game is up to date.

Try these and let us know.

Brad
  6. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

I've had the issue for a few days , and it's just that single world I got off one day and i couldn't play and the loading bar was stuck at the end and wouldn't spawn me in, other worlds work and people can join that world while I'm stuck in the loading
    screen
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows world

2. How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10): Hi guys! (btw sorry for my bad english I'm from Brazil) I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I want to play the worlds that are in my Xbox. Is there someway to transfer my worlds from Xbox...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  5. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World: This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix: I have a corrupted world that I have spend over 300 hours on. The level.dat and level.dat_old were corrupted. But, I have a creative copy of the world where everything was messed up. I decided to...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world: My brother and I have a world together, on my local save. We have countless hours in it combined, but he (seemingly randomly) can’t connect to it anymore. He and I can connect to other friends’...
  9. How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??: Hello, I recently deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I was having a separate issue. I was oblivious to the fact that it would delete all of the worlds within the game itself. I have...
  10. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...