minecraft windows 10

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i got my minecraft java edition in 2014 and i had heard you could redeem it for windows 10 edition so thats what i did. used some random microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamCowley, Sep 1, 2019.

1. LiamCowley
    LiamCowley Guest

minecraft windows 10

so i got my minecraft java edition in 2014 and i had heard you could redeem it for windows 10 edition so thats what i did. used some random microsoft account played it and left after a little while. fast forward
    to now i want to use the minecraft windows 10 edition. so i remembered i had already redeemed it and i found the old account logged onto it with my new computer and tried to get it but i wasnt able to, i was only able to download the trial. and when i press
    on the sign in button it only reffers me to buying minecraft instead of logging into my microsoft account. bottom line i need help.

:)

LiamCowley, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
Thema:

minecraft windows 10

1. minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft windows

2. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: 가 이번에 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 구매했습니다. 다만 가 원하던 형식의 게임은 아니더라구요. 는 java 에디션을 원했는데 알 보니 모바일이랑 똑같은 에디션이였네요. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition this time. It wasn't the type of game I wanted. I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop: So I Had Minecraft Windows 10 In A Older Laptop And It Runned The Game Perfectly. But On This New LapTop (Has AMD A6 2.60 GHz, 8Gb Ram) The Game Wont Start And Then It Freezes The LapTop Leaving...
  5. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing...
  9. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...