minecraft windows 10

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i get informations about code minecraft windows 10 like when he was used ? bea42277-7cdc-48dd-984d-e48cb938958e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kubqtcz6, Oct 1, 2019.

1. kubqtcz6
    kubqtcz6 Guest

minecraft windows 10

can i get informations about code minecraft windows 10 like when he was used ?

:)

kubqtcz6, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another)

Hello Ольга2006,

To clarify, do you own Minecraft through the Microsoft store? Are you trying to get your Minecraft game from a windows 10 device to a windows 8 device?

Let us know these details. For now, it is not possible to transfer Minecraft (for windows 10) from a windows 10 device to a windows 8 device.
Thema:

minecraft windows 10

1. minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft windows

2. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  3. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  4. Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi, So I bought the Windows Version of Minecraft on my xbox, and I'm wondering if I buy it for my PC if I need to make a NEW gamertag to play with my xbox version at the same time, or if I can...
  5. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  6. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java on my PC back in 2013. I recently downloaded the Windows 10 version because I was told it was free. Once I got on to the Windows 10 edition I was only able to do a...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...: Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un...
  8. Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch: Helo, I have a quick quastion. I have nintendo switch and minecraft windows 10 edition is there any way for me to get free minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch because of that....
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  10. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...