minecraft windows 10

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i get informations about code minecraft windows 10 like when he was used ? bea42277-7cdc-48dd-984d-e48cb938958e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kubqtcz6, Oct 1, 2019.

1. kubqtcz6
    kubqtcz6 Guest

minecraft windows 10

can i get informations about code minecraft windows 10 like when he was used ?

:)

kubqtcz6, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
Thema:

minecraft windows 10

1. minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft windows

2. I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition: Earlier today I was playing in a skywars game and for some odd reason nobody's chat was showing so I shrugged it off at first. but in like Very populated servers like mineville or something I...
  3. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  4. the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email

in XBoX on Windows
    the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email: hey, ive tried to redeem my minecraft windows 10 version. but my code isnt in my email, and ive never used it before 73830a27-9b1e-4aee-aeb3-02a68e00a715
  5. Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update: I'm on the RTX beta program for Minecraft and all was well, worked fine. now windows has updated Minecraft to 1.16.1 and there is no RTX option anymore. can I go back to 1.15? submitted by...
  6. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  7. Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft: If you buy it off the windows 10 store, you'll be able to cross play. If you do the the option which probably 70% of people do, aka buy from the actual site then you can't do anything....
  8. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?: So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue....
  9. does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft: i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great. 99330730-c042-4823-876b-0d8ed1a0a643
  10. Minecraft Windows Ten Beacon Achievement Not Working :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Ten Beacon Achievement Not Working :(: Hello, I was Completing the achievements on Minecraft And I Was Doing the beacon one and ive done it over and over again and it still isnt working it works for my friend on the same world ans all...