Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Minecraft Java on my PC back in 2013. I recently downloaded the Windows 10 version because I was told it was free. Once I got on to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darzek, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Darzek
    Darzek Guest

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi, I bought Minecraft Java on my PC back in 2013. I recently downloaded the Windows 10 version because I was told it was free. Once I got on to the Windows 10 edition I was only able to do a 90min trial. I would like some support on this issue because
    I want to be able to do crossplay with friends.

:)

Darzek, Oct 13, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows

2. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...: Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it -The...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  4. Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account: Hello. So I have had my Mojang account since October 2017 and have been trying to get my free Minecraft Windows 10 Code for about 2 months and the page still says they have run out of codes. Have...
  5. If you get Minecraft Pocket Edition, Do you get Minecract Windows 10 for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get Minecraft Pocket Edition, Do you get Minecract Windows 10 for free?: Alright Someone told me, that if you get Minecraft Pocket Edition. You do get Minecraft Windows 10 since if you bought MCPE and, link your account to Xbox. You will get MC Windows 10 edition. Is...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection 反映されない [Mod Translation-Minecraft for Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection 反映されない [Mod Translation-Minecraft for Windows 10...: クリエイターズ パックが反 されません。 どっかの記事でコインの購入に進めば反 されるとあったのですが、普通にコイン消費されました。 注文履歴から見た感じでは問題なく購入できています。 [Mod Translation-Creators Pack is not reflected. It was reflected in the purchase of coins in some...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  8. I can't install windows 10 minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install windows 10 minecraft?: I redeemed by code give in to me by mojang and after i used it i got an error message? [img] I've refreshed the page and nothing has happened 08a4ae6a-2c0e-4430-a987-3813efea651f
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I've tried to redeem my windows 10 edition of Minecraft but when i press redeem the page just refreshes. It doesn't open anything, doesn't show a code or anything at all. All it says is the...
  10. Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition: I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I went into Minecraft windows 10 editions game...