Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend of mine started a realm with a bunch of friends, so using a personal email I tried to join the realm, yet i'm greeted with Why can’t I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amateur_ow, Dec 8, 2021.

1. amateur_ow
    amateur_ow Guest

Minecraft Windows 10

A friend of mine started a realm with a bunch of friends, so using a personal email I tried to join the realm, yet i'm greeted with Why can’t I change my privacy settings? | Xbox Support .

I have no sort of parental controls on my account, and thought maybe it was an issue with the email; using another seperate email, COMPLETELY fresh just for this reason, I was greeted with the same result. Why on a brand new email would I have any sort of parental controls? The buttons and directioning for where to click and what to do is completely wrong and all leads me back to the previous link mentioned. I have been trying for DAYS to figure this out and I just can't seem to do it. Why can't I join a realm while I have no parental controls or any sort of management on the account.

:)

amateur_ow, Dec 8, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows

2. Minecraft Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows: If I purchase Minecraft Java Edition on the Minecraft launcher do I get Minecraft Windows for free so I don't need to pay for that too? 1b64b279-ea3e-4919-a16c-8ce96c1ed7df
  3. Minecraft for Windows trial not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows trial not available.: Hello. I wanted to try Minecraft for Windows but there isn't a trial option. but there was a trial option in the Xbox website and it redirected me to the Xbox app where the trial is not...
  4. When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor: Hello, I am experiencing the same issue as this question here. I am playing the windows 10 version of Minecraft that I got from the Microsoft store on my windows 10. When I am playing in...
  5. Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, despite playing the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, despite playing the game...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edtion in 2014. I claimed the Windows 10 Bedrock Edition for free when free codes were given to those who owned Java Edition. I have played Windows 10 Bedrock Edition...
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account: HI, i'm trying to login in minecraft after i changed my pc recently, but now whenever i try to login with the microsoft account it just load for few seconds and then crash. Does anyone know how to...
  7. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world: when i play minecraft i can play with my brother even my friend from other countries can join but my friend that at the same country with me cant join its say unable to connect to the world even i...
  8. Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...
  9. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  10. Minecraft Windows Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition: Why do I have to pay to get a copy of Minecraft Windows Edition When I already own Minecraft Java Edition. It used to be free when it first came out if you owned Java Edition....