minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

Discus and support minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stackocoffee, May 13, 2022.

1. stackocoffee
    stackocoffee Guest

minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer use it. It shows as owned but will not launch and errors installing. I have associated the mojang account with a new microsoft account because it wouldnt let me past and I didnt have the old login details to hand I figured it would attribute the windows version to whatever was linked to the mojang but obviously not. How do I resolve this? Is there a way to merge them?

Just to be clear this version isn't available on either account (the linked one and the old one) its fallen through the cracks during migration process.

:)

stackocoffee, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was redeemed years ago

Hello, stackocoffee. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How exactly did you associate the Mojang account to another Microsoft account? There isn't a way to unlink a Microsoft account from a Mojang account unless you directly talk to Minecraft Support.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was redeemed years ago

4. stackocoffee Win User

OK long story short over xmas we were away and he couldnt sign in with mojang anymore so I kind of had to just make a microsoft acount just to be able to play the java version again. My assumption was that the associated product would come with it but that's not the case. How do I actually contact MS support about this by the way? Everytime I have tried I am redirected here like its the only option . Thanks for your help btw
  5. Smwutches Win User

Country/Region

The migration tool is no longer available. Even when it was available, it was not possible to migrate back to the US.
  6. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
Thema:

1. minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was... - Similar Threads - minecraft windows edition

2. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface: Hello, my minecraft is having some problem. All home menu buttons do not appear, background keeps rotating but nothing appears. [img] I've reinstalled several times, both through the launcher...
  4. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand. 09de20bf-7717-4973-86f5-4d97757800a3
  5. Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...: Добрый день, прошу помощи по данному вопросу. У меня куплена в microsoft store Minecraft windows 10 edition и установлена. Поиграв в нее я захотел опробовать Beta версию, для этого я установил...
  6. Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black. 9fffce79-e2f2-4b73-a753-fd88f01e1401
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sunucular

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sunucular: Minecraft w10 Edition oynuyorum. Sunuculara girmek istediğimde ise bazı sunuculara girmiyor bazı sunuculara giriyor. Mesela CubeCraft'a girebiliyorum fakat Mineplex veya Hypixel gibi serverlara...
  8. Please Gift me Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Gift me Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Please Gift me Minecraft bedrock for windows pleaseeeee 73fb5bed-1a16-4d76-8614-cc205baf0beb
  9. Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?: I brought my minecraft java edition in 2016, so i should be eligeble to get the windows 10 edition for free, but everytime i try entering mojang.com it redirects me to minecraft.net so i don't...
  10. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and...