Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...

Discus and support Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do I do? It won't open even if I use minecraft launcher. 3a6975a9-e396-4846-b440-4c17da30db30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Venrarix, May 26, 2022.

1. Venrarix
    Venrarix Guest

Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...

What do I do? It won't open even if I use minecraft launcher.

:)

Venrarix, May 26, 2022
  2. dahtoken Win User

I get error code 0x803F8001.

I did contact support already and they told me to update and get something that I think was called windows media. I am on windows and I'm trying to play Minecraft java edition. I get this error when I open the Minecraft launcher it gives me that error.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

4. emilyberman Win User

Games not working/ Not available

my son bought the windows 10 Minecraft bundle edition but cant open it or play its in our purchases but unable to open and play keeps taking us to the free trial what can we do
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Qual o caminho do executável do Minecraft windows 10 edition?[What is the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable? ]

Hi Rodrigo,

We understand it can be frustrating when trying to find the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable.

I recommend bringing up the start menu then doing a search for Run. Afterwards, type
    %appdata% and it should show .Minecraft in a
    roaming folder.

There is also the option of starting up Minecraft, on the main menu, go to mods and texture packs then open 'open texture pack'. That will open the file browser to the texture pack directory, which is a sub-directory of the .minecraft
    directory.

Please check out the following link:
    Windows 10 help

I hope this helps :)
  6. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...: (Please note, this is my first post in this community so I have no idea if I am doing it all wrong) I was trying to get Minecraft Bedrock for free because microsoft is giving it to all Java...
  3. I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?: Hello, i just buy Minecraft Windows Edition and where can i get free Minecraft Java Edition? Because there is says: Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, get free Java Edition as a bonus!...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download: So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know...
  5. New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...: Recently, Microsoft released a new Minecraft offer, in which if you had a Java edition of Minecraft, you would get Windows 10 edition, and vice versa. I have the Windows 10 edition on my computer,...
  6. I am trying to change my online safety settings for windows 10 edition minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my online safety settings for windows 10 edition minecraft.: My account has my birthdate as 2001, and I am not in a family group, however, I am not allowed to edit my settings. I have tried leaving family groups but as I am the only one there I can't. I did...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...: Hello there, Quite awhile ago i purchased Minecraft windows edition and soon after Minecraft java. Mojang announced that java and Microsoft editions of minecraft would be bundled for the same...
  8. CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows: Hello, Every time I try to install minecraft bedrock from the official launcher, I only get the installation path and then it doesn't load, I can't hit the play button....
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash: when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem. I reset my xbox app in windows setting it crash again...
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i got email saying"purchased Minecraft for...