Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got a free minecraft code off of Mojang.com for having an old java account. I typed it in my xbox and the game started up and was working fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEGALODON778, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MEGALODON778
    MEGALODON778 Guest

Hello I got a free minecraft code off of Mojang.com for having an old java account. I typed it in my xbox and the game started up and was working fine. But after about a month the game wouldnt work saying "please sign in with the account that purchased this
    game" or something like that. I'm not sure why it is saying. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my brothers account having minecraft on gamepass for the month, but I'm not to sure.

Any feedback on this is appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

MEGALODON778, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  3. MEGALODON778 Win User

Yes, I redeemed it on my account.
  4. bowski477 Win User

The game was redeemed on your account and not your brother's account correct? You can double check by viewing your purchase history on account.microsoft.com
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MEGALODON778,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not recognizing the license for the game on your account. Do you see the license for the game on
    your list of games through the Xbox website? Was the free prepaid code from Mojang a trial for the game? We recommend signing out and

signing back in to the Xbox Console Companion app
    . Once you sign back in to the Xbox Console Companion app, go ahead and try launching the game. Be sure to let us know the results MEGALODON778!
  6. MEGALODON778 Win User

anyone got any solutions????
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Ten

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: A while back, I redeemed the free upgrade to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for people who bought the Java edition before October 19th, 2018 on a different computer, and there was no problem....
  3. I've lost all of my saves for Minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost all of my saves for Minecraft windows 10: So earlier today I was having trouble leaving the RTX beta for Minecraft, so I looked at the troubleshoots suggested and the first solution was to unenroll from the beta and uninstall and...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi, I just received the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" as a Gift in the Windows 10 Store from my Dad. The purchase includes some 700 Minecoins, however the 700 Minecoins were not...
  5. Mouse Not being locked to center of screen Minecraft for windows ten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse Not being locked to center of screen Minecraft for windows ten: i recently got minecraft for windows ten and the mouse isn't locking to the center of the screen and it is really annoying d7e97471-281b-46cf-a00e-a2ed610d89e3
  6. Minecraft Windows Ten Beacon Achievement Not Working :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Ten Beacon Achievement Not Working :(: Hello, I was Completing the achievements on Minecraft And I Was Doing the beacon one and ive done it over and over again and it still isnt working it works for my friend on the same world ans all...
  7. I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?: I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my laptop I was wondering if to play it on my xbox I would need to be again on the xbox or if im able to link the two. Any help would be appreciated...
  8. Minecraft Java vs Windows Ten

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java vs Windows Ten: So... I messed up. I have the new Minecraft for my Switch, which is good and all, and have that hooked up to my XBox account. However, I still like the retro Minecraft, so I wanted to get the...
  9. Minecraft windows ten

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows ten: Ive redeemed the windows ten version on my old laptop and when i go to get it on a different one it says i have to buy it. How would i fix this? fded6818-d621-4edf-81af-af23b5641f02
  10. Minecraft Windows ten Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows ten Realms: On September 29th during Minecon me and my friend tried to access my realm and when we tried to log in it said Joining realm like usual. I waited and it said failed to join realm. I tried to go...