Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got a free minecraft code off of Mojang.com for having an old java account. I typed it in my xbox and the game started up and was working fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEGALODON778, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MEGALODON778
    MEGALODON778 Guest

Hello I got a free minecraft code off of Mojang.com for having an old java account. I typed it in my xbox and the game started up and was working fine. But after about a month the game wouldnt work saying "please sign in with the account that purchased this
    game" or something like that. I'm not sure why it is saying. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my brothers account having minecraft on gamepass for the month, but I'm not to sure.

Any feedback on this is appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

MEGALODON778, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  3. MEGALODON778 Win User

Yes, I redeemed it on my account.
  4. bowski477 Win User

The game was redeemed on your account and not your brother's account correct? You can double check by viewing your purchase history on account.microsoft.com
  5. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

It would still ask if i want to buy the the two packs for it
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft windows ten

Which "two packs" do you mean?

Did you buy additional content (like player skins or environment skins) with Minecraft Coins inside the game? If so, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought the items with in the game.

Or do you mean the different Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions (that are the base game you got from your code PLUS additional Minecraft Coins and skins).

Since you only get the base game through your code, you can't get the other editions without paying for them.

Any additional content you previously purchased will show up in the Store app if you sign in with that account that originally redeemed the code by clicking on the Store Menu (the three dots in the upper right) and choosing your Library.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Ten

2. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling: A few months back, I had a cool Minecraft world that I started with a few of my friends. We had a lot of stuff in it and a bunch of memories too. But suddenly, my Minecraft had some problems, so I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: I bought Mine Craft windows 10 edition on my Cbox and was simply wondering if I can download it on my PC without having to buy it again. Thanks! c43807ec-ec9f-4125-af0a-83c1ae8213bd
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページで「エラー!Minecraft for Windows 10のギフトコードが一時的に不足しているようです。後でもう一度確認してく さい!」と出てきます。どうすれば解決しますか?教えてく さい。 The Minecraft for Windows 10 takeover page says "Error! The gift...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  8. Minecraft Java vs Windows Ten

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java vs Windows Ten: So... I messed up. I have the new Minecraft for my Switch, which is good and all, and have that hooked up to my XBox account. However, I still like the retro Minecraft, so I wanted to get the...
  9. Minecraft windows ten

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows ten: Ive redeemed the windows ten version on my old laptop and when i go to get it on a different one it says i have to buy it. How would i fix this? fded6818-d621-4edf-81af-af23b5641f02
  10. Minecraft Windows ten Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows ten Realms: On September 29th during Minecon me and my friend tried to access my realm and when we tried to log in it said Joining realm like usual. I waited and it said failed to join realm. I tried to go...