Minecraft windows10 multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft windows10 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play Windows 10 minecraft on normal minecraft servers? 5f5d1ff9-4f0c-4127-bf93-b9f8908b429e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C00lBoi5, Jun 20, 2019.

1. C00lBoi5
    C00lBoi5 Guest

Can I play Windows 10 minecraft on normal minecraft servers?

:)

C00lBoi5, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Absolutely. just make sure your firewall is set to accept it and you should have no problems at all
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

hello C00lBoi5,

as my friend above said, as long as you own the legal full version there should be no problems
  5. DrabbestLearner Win User

If you have the complete game, it should be possible!
    A greeting!
  6. jeremyhumphrey1 Win User

make sure you bought it a demo probably end the play time with your friends
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows10 multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows10 multiplayer

2. Minecraft earth beta problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta problem.: I’ve tried to get the beta and every time I tried it said try again and I couldn’t get the beta. 391a0ea6-72c0-4906-aa6b-f61aa7815db2
  3. マインクラフトWindows10版のマルチプレイについて [Translate] About the multi-play of Minecraft Windows10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトWindows10版のマルチプレイについて [Translate] About the multi-play of Minecraft Windows10 edition: 1か月前から知人と僕のPCでサーバーをたててマインクラフトのマルチプレイをしていたところ、最近になってマインクラフト統合版でマルチプレイをしている時...
  4. 急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...: 如题,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition这周突然变成了试玩版,我在约三年前(2016.6.25)购买了Minecraft Java Edition,并且那个时候是有买Java版送Win10版的活动,同一天我也领取了Minecraft Windows10 Edition。但是在昨天,我发现我的Minecraft Windows10...
  5. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...
  6. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...
  7. Minecraft for windows10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows10: I have had Minecraft on my windows laptop and played it in xbox live for awhile now. Yesterday my computer crashed and I had to completely reload windows. Now my minecraft is not there and it says...
  8. minecraft windows10版(BE版)ver.1.7.1にて音が鳴らない (Mod Translation: No sound in Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows10版(BE版)ver.1.7.1にて音が鳴らない (Mod Translation: No sound in Minecraft...: 件名の通り、ホー 画面からワールド内すべての 面でイヤホン、本体スピーカー問わず音が鳴りません。 ブラウザでの動画視聴や、PCの通知音は鳴ります。 以下、当方がとった対処策になります 「オーディオの再生」と「ハードウェアとデバイス」のトラブルシューティングツールは問題なし、との結果が返ってきました。 デバイスマネージャーからRealtek(R)...
  9. Minecraft Windows10 - previously bought content pack is locked again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows10 - previously bought content pack is locked again: Hi, on 05/28/2017 I bought the Greek Mythology Mash-Up pack (Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition) for my daughter's account. Today that pack is locked again and requesting payment again to unlock it. Is...
  10. Minecraft doesn't work after installing Windows10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't work after installing Windows10: After installing Windows10 Minecraft does not work any longer. Been calling 3 hours with the helpdesk and uninstalled Minecraft. Did buy Minecraft again but again doesnot work. So 40 euro paid...