Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

Discus and support Minecraft Windows10 World's missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was Playing minecraft windows 10 version, and all of sudden, my pc crashes, I restarted it, and everything was normal, but when I opened MW10, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GustavoKroeger, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

I was Playing minecraft windows 10 version, and all of sudden, my pc crashes, I restarted it, and everything was normal, but when I opened MW10, the world I was Playing disappeared

How can I get it back?

Is there some way to acess the game files from the Windows Explorer?

:)

GustavoKroeger, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

3. MurrayStenhouse Win User

Missing Minecraft World

I'd already tried that one-hadn't worked. I have, however, figured out how to fix it now; I had to paste the level.dat and level.dat_old files from a new world into the old one and it fixed it. I'll mark this as solved now, sorry about that
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  5. BCDM Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hi,

Posting in case someone else has this issue. We found our world.

Although the world was started this year and played this week, we found it at the bottom of saved world list with last save noted as year 2014. We tried loading the 2014 world because the game size seemed similar and we did not have an xbox in 2014, so
    it seemed to be an anomaly. It took a long time to load and synch, but otherwise came back fine and is saved with correct date again now.

As part of this investigation we’ve also found that Mojang (on their support page) recommends copying worlds as a backup regularly. Do this by selecting the pen icon next to world name and the copy option is at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks anyway for your reply.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hello BCDM,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about a missing world. Unfortunately, there is no team that would be able to recover it. Cloud saves overwrite each other. You may reach out to
    Mojang and see if they are able to recover it somehow.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows10 World's missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows10 World's

2. Forever stuck in Beta? (Minecraft Windows10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forever stuck in Beta? (Minecraft Windows10): Hey so I enrolled into the insider program to try the RTX Beta, an when I was done I unenrolled, and also uninstalled minecraft, then restarted my pc, an tried to install the game again, but, it...
  3. Minecraft Windows10 Edition beta reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 Edition beta reset: I want to play minecraft released version. I tried various ways to reset, but I can't. Could you tell me how to? ca255ec0-8411-45de-9c44-4210b3cf13a4
  4. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  5. In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server: In Minecraft for Windows10,my privacy settings are correct, but I still can't play on serve. It still tells me to go to the website and change my privacy settings. Who can help me?...
  6. [跪求]Minecraft for Windows10服务器及IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [跪求]Minecraft for Windows10服务器及IP: 天前下了一个Win10版的Minecraft玩,下完之后才发现连接不了PC服务器,网络上大都是PC版的服务器,各位能不能推荐 个Windows10 Minecraft好玩的服务器[求IP!!!!!!!!!!!!] A few days ago, I played a Win10 version of Minecraft, and I found that I couldn’t...
  7. Windows10でMinecraft統合版のマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-Can 't multiplayer The Minecraft Integrated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows10でMinecraft統合版のマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-Can 't multiplayer The Minecraft Integrated...: 質問します。 2週間ほど前にMinecraft統合版(Windows10のPCで)を購入しました。Xboxのアカウントも作り、しばらくの間はスマホでやっている友人とマルチプレイをしていました。しかし、3月13日にPC本体を更新してからマルチプレイ けができなくなりました。自分からも相手からもオンラインの状態はゲー 内で確認できます。た...
  8. Minecraft Windows10版 無法登入

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10版 無法登入: 我要登入minecraft win10版本,有microsoft帳號,minecraft也是正版,但是當我要登入xbox live時,遊戲表示我的microsoft帳號出現問題,要我改天再試,已經過了2個月了,還是沒用,可以幫幫忙嗎 fdd3fe6b-8305-442f-afd2-1616b96e1d95
  9. Minecraft Windows10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Windows10: The market place is trying to get me to buy the game again even tho ive owned it since it came out. What do i need to do to be able to just sign in and play? 6895c37f-209c-4035-ab99-f6c9cbdae778
  10. マインクラフトWindows10版のマルチプレイについて [Translate] About the multi-play of Minecraft Windows10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトWindows10版のマルチプレイについて [Translate] About the multi-play of Minecraft Windows10 edition: 1か月前から知人と僕のPCでサーバーをたててマインクラフトのマルチプレイをしていたところ、最近になってマインクラフト統合版でマルチプレイをしている時...