Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11 Is there a way I can play with him? Please ***Moved from: Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11

Is there a way I can play with him? Please

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

You will need to have the same version. Can't he perhaps just update his game?
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the only way you can play together is that you both use the same versions of Minecraft.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Your friend will need to update their game to the current public release of the game. Which is the one you have.

1.12 update for mobile is delayed at the moment, so if your friend is playing on mobile you will have to wait untill it is released.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

On July 9th 2019 they released an official update to Version 1.12 of Minecraft.

Your friend would have to launch the Windows 10 store on his PC or go to the Update tab of "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox to force an update check of the game.

After he also updated to 1.12, you can play together again.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft Winows Minecraft

2. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  3. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  4. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  5. Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]: Já reiniciei o jogo e o Xbox um milhão de vezes, verifiquei as configurações do jogo e do mundo, está tudo certo. Mas não consigo entrar no mundo de ninguém e nem ninguém entrar no meu mundo....
  6. Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN: My son recently had Minecraft for Nintendo Switch as a gift. Every since he logged in and used it, we can't play multiplay using either Xbox One or Tablet. We used to play with our Xbox One and...
  7. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...
  8. Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do: When I load Minecraft Bedrock edition it always says I can't play realms because "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up". It's so frustrating and I have no idea...
  9. My Minecraft world is not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world is not starting: Hello So a few days ago I logged out of my Xbox account on my Xbox and then I logged straight back in. Then when I tried to play on my Minecraft world it said "Failed to sync world data". Is...
  10. Minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Hello I have had minecraft since it first came out, now i like to play it with my partner however the free download of windows 10 that i have used the last year or so no longer lets me on servers...