Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11 Is there a way I can play with him? Please ***Moved from: Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11

Is there a way I can play with him? Please

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

You will need to have the same version. Can't he perhaps just update his game?
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the only way you can play together is that you both use the same versions of Minecraft.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Your friend will need to update their game to the current public release of the game. Which is the one you have.

1.12 update for mobile is delayed at the moment, so if your friend is playing on mobile you will have to wait untill it is released.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

On July 9th 2019 they released an official update to Version 1.12 of Minecraft.

Your friend would have to launch the Windows 10 store on his PC or go to the Update tab of "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox to force an update check of the game.

After he also updated to 1.12, you can play together again.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm not sure what causes this type of issue, but you should be able to get help from the developers here :
    Mojang support

I also recommend trying on the
    Minecraft forums
    . Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft Winows Minecraft

2. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  3. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  4. My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.: I used testng in a cross-play world on ps4 with my xbox friends. I came on yesterday and just could'nt connect. It wasbsaying I had to "manually sign in" and that "something went wrong" when...
  5. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...
  6. Minecraft not launching on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not launching on xbox one s: I just got a new xbox one s digital. It came with a code for minecraft and have entered it correctly, it downloaded but I am unable to play it. Would anyone know why please? It just goes to the...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページで「エラー!Minecraft for Windows 10のギフトコードが一時的に不足しているようです。後でもう一度確認してく さい!」と出てきます。どうすれば解決しますか?教えてく さい。 The Minecraft for Windows 10 takeover page says "Error! The gift...
  8. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  9. Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!: I get invited but there's no realm option! Only "add friend"! Please help! 41a70fd4-998d-4b60-a7f0-37db7b4903f6
  10. Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart: I had never had this problem beforehand; as always, i turned on minecraft and clicked on my survival world, but before it could start loading, it said; "this world could not be loaded at this...