Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11 Is there a way I can play with him? Please ***Moved from: Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11

Is there a way I can play with him? Please

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

StrolledEmu9431, Jul 12, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

You will need to have the same version. Can't he perhaps just update his game?
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the only way you can play together is that you both use the same versions of Minecraft.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Your friend will need to update their game to the current public release of the game. Which is the one you have.

1.12 update for mobile is delayed at the moment, so if your friend is playing on mobile you will have to wait untill it is released.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

On July 9th 2019 they released an official update to Version 1.12 of Minecraft.

Your friend would have to launch the Windows 10 store on his PC or go to the Update tab of "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox to force an update check of the game.

After he also updated to 1.12, you can play together again.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft Winows Minecraft

2. Minecraft not installing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not installing?: So I started playing the newer minecraft, not the xbox one edition, but the new one. The game on and off had problems that would fix themselves but about a week ago I tried to invite some friends...
  3. Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, recently I made new skin, I uploaded it to minecraft on my phone, but when I try to upload it on Windows 10 edition, it crashes (because that skin isn't compatible with Minecraft Windows 10...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my...
  5. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  6. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  7. minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10: my computer using mobile network,but the game require to use wifi for playing with friends,can i do anything to play with my friends with mobile network? 64905991-a6d3-4197-947b-fe9b15b2ae66
  8. Minecraft unending signin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft unending signin: Just got Minecraft Standard edition for windows 10. Tried to sign in. The sign in window claiming "Signing in with your Microsoft Account..." Never connects and never gives an error message,...
  9. No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...: Hola, recientemente canjee mi codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para mi PC, Al instalarlo y jugar me pide que lo desbloquee a pesar de ser Premium, no me deja hacer nada, ya reinstale el...
  10. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce