Minecraft won't access paid for game

Discus and support Minecraft won't access paid for game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get the store to recognize or enable the full (PAID FOR) game. What can I do? When I open my account the game is there. When I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mousemuffins, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Mousemuffins
    Mousemuffins Guest

I cannot get the store to recognize or enable the full (PAID FOR) game. What can I do? When I open my account the game is there. When I click on install or play, it directs me to buy the game. Which I have done. I'm on a PC. I do not own an X-box.

This is ridiculous. I'd like a refund please. I can supply a paypal receipt.

:)

Mousemuffins, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

3. Eggnogga Win User

Managing Mindcraft game without xbox live

First off, it is Minecraft. All a Gold account would give you is online access. If you buy Minecraft, you'll get the full game, but he just won't be able to go online or have friends join his world.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Purchased Games with Gold

Not on Xbox oOne, if you run ot of live, you won't have access till you get a new subscription
    He's talking about paid games, not the free ones.
  5. TomHallman Win User

Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

This won't allow you to connect to your son's friends, but try disabling internet access and then loading minecraft. That should at least let your son access his worlds.
  6. KingJobber8742 Win User

Battlefield 4 "installation stopped"

Yes, the problem still exists. It also says it's ready to start, but the game won't load either. I read something about the EA Free Access weekend maybe messing everything up, but I paid for it with the Gold special.
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't access paid for game - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't access

2. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer: I just linked my mojang account to microsoft, but now it won't let me play multiplayer. It says: Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. I can't find these anywhere....
  3. Minecraft RTX won't work on RTX GPU

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX won't work on RTX GPU: I have a Radeon Rx 6700 XT and it was OK with Minecraft RTX at first. Fast forward to today, I just got windows 11 and Minecraft thinks my GPU doesn't support RTX. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load: I bought minecraft on a kindle fire, but now I own an android tablet and downloaded minecraft from Amazon app when I try to sign to my microsoft account it tells me Are you trying to sign in...
  5. My Minecraft World Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Won't Open: I have an Xbox One S and while I was playing on my minecraft world once I lost the power to my console after reentering the game every time I open the world the game tells me there was a problem...
  6. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%: Hi all, Today, since around 8am EST, my game of Minecraft (Bedrock Edition on the Xbox One) has been stuck on its loading screen since I open it, with the game only loading to 46%, and staying...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account: I have a bedrock version to Minecraft on my nintendo switch. However, I have put my microsoft account in, closed the app for a while, opened, and I got signed out! I checked on Microsoft and my...
  9. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  10. minecraft won't start and idk why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft won't start and idk why: I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only uninstalled it because Minecraft. Was being weird. And...