Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've (accidently) purchased both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft for Windows. Neither will open. I've tried resetting the app data, running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grace Fischbach, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

Hi

I've (accidently) purchased both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft for Windows. Neither will open. I've tried resetting the app data, running PowerShell, making sure everything is up to date and making sure I'm logged in. I don't know what the problem is. 3726055809 is one of the error codes I get, I also get another occasionally.

:)

Grace Fischbach, Dec 3, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. CosmicSavior Win User

Can't download Halo

I'm having the same exact problem. It reaches 15% and then won't download any further. It says "can't download content" but won't tell me why. I've tried everything suggested.
  4. SwedeTrap Win User

I've tried everything and seek guidance

If it's an original model Xbox One I would suggest trying a different power supply if you can find one. Retailers like GameStop usually have them for fairly cheap (under $20 in my experience). I've owned several original Xbox One units and the weak link seems to be the power supply. If it's an Xbox One S or X then please disregard this suggestion - your unit probably needs servicing. Depending on the model and age this may or may not be worth the expense vs buying a new console at this point.
  5. Legends Future Win User

Billing

Billing information basically tracks everything you buy or download in your account, you won't get anything in the mail
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify - I've tried EVERYTHING...

Hello DriftingBrandon,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The teredo error has to do with a connection issue between Xbox Live and the home network. Forza updates will not resolve the issue. We recommend attempting the troubleshooting steps on

Forza's Support Page
    in order to resolve the issue. The details of a refund must be discussed with the
    Xbox Support Team. There is an article on our website entitled

Request an Xbox Digital Product or Subscription Refund
    that Xbox users can use to request a refund. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Download

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download: Hi there I've been trying to sort my issues out since before Christmas. I have 2 issues. Firstly - my son plays Minecraft on Java and Bedrock on his old laptop he had two separate launchers, one...
  3. I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...: Everything downloaded but just getting red flashing box... help anyone??? cbc07263-61d8-4434-9e29-ec3ef1dfb929
  4. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  5. Packs won't download in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Packs won't download in Minecraft: Always says i dont have enough space to download anything!!! I have deleted almost everything on my Xbox, i have restarted xbox and nothing helps?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!...
  6. My minecraft won't download. I need help

in XboX Insiders
    My minecraft won't download. I need help: My minecraft won't download it gets to 99% then an error occurs. It started when I joined the beta program but then I enrolled because I couldn't join my friends. I've tried full shutdown and...
  7. Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005: [img] I already own this game, I searched all across the web on how to fix it, "wsreset",sign out and in,PowerShell,all of that were just same old replies on all of the other questions, and all...
  8. Minecraft Add-ons won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons won't download: I'm trying to get all my add-ons purchased from the original Minecraft xbox 360/xbox one edition, onto Minecraft bedrock edition. Most of my packs are stuck downloading, or not even showing up in...
  9. Won't download minecraft disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't download minecraft disc: My dad got a brand new xbox one s and i got it setup for him over the weekend and got madden 2k20 disc version downloaded and working. Now im trying to do the same for minecraft and it just keeps...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.: So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the...