Minecraft won’t download

Discus and support Minecraft won’t download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’ve purchased minecraft windows 10 beginners edition for my daughter. Somehow it won’t download on designated laptop or PC. Purchased made from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Limardo, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Mr. Limardo
    Mr. Limardo Guest

Minecraft won’t download

Hi I’ve purchased minecraft windows 10 beginners edition for my daughter. Somehow it won’t download on designated laptop or PC.

Purchased made from Microsoft Store Indonesia

Can anybody help me to rectify this download issues please?

:)

Mr. Limardo, Aug 30, 2021
  2. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  3. LaudableBoar1 Win User

Problem with download bought game

I am having the same problem. Can't download ArcaniA and everything matches on mine. It won;t even start downloading, just sits for about a minute and then says can't download. I tried downloading a demo and it worked fine. Just won;t download ArcaniA.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  5. braarb Win User

minecraft with vpn works fine, without it crashs

I agree, probably the files got corrupted. As Minecraft won“t start, just playing with wifi seems to be no option.I guess I have to install it new and start at 0.
  6. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
Thema:

Minecraft won’t download

1. Minecraft won’t download - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t download

2. Xbox S Minecraft purchased worlds uninstalled themselves and won’t re-download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Minecraft purchased worlds uninstalled themselves and won’t re-download: My son just got on the Xbox to play. Several of the purchased worlds in Minecraft that he has recently played have uninstalled themselselves. He went into Minecraft and went to create a new world...
  3. My Minecraft beta won’t update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Minecraft beta won’t update: My Minecraft beta won’t update My friend is on beta 1.17.20.23 and I’m on 1.17.20.20 but mine won’t update any more. I was wondering how to get it to update c307c30c-dd24-49ab-be55-a2518779d76d
  4. Minecraft won’t start up after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t start up after update: My Xbox 1 console updated Minecraft: Bedrock edition today, but after it finished it wouldn’t start up anymore. I tried restarting my console, I also tried Xbox assist and there seemingly wasn’t...
  5. Minecraft won’t go past the Mojang screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t go past the Mojang screen: My Minecraft shows the Mojang screen then immediately closes and goes back to rhe home screen when I try to play. I've tried everything I can think of: restarting the console, reinstalling...
  6. My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one: For some unknown reason my minecraft has stopped working. Every other game still works, just minecraft that doesnt. It wont even let me open the game without coming up with an error. Ive tried...
  7. My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It: I bought my realm on minecraft and it seems to not load im really worried that it wont load, could anyone help me? 9f7ebcf6-e509-4c73-a194-6418d4ed4408
  8. Minecraft won’t let me do multiplayer on the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me do multiplayer on the Xbox: So everytime I try to play multiplayer on minecraft on the xbox it says my microsoft account isn’t set up for multiplayer. I have gone through both setting on xbox and on microsoft to make sure...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download: minecraft xbox one version will not download. I have downloaded mincraft but cannot get the xbox expansion to download. What can i do, i have tried deleting and redownloading and nothing is...
  10. Minecraft world won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t download: my kid bought some coins to buy a minecraft world but it wont download. What can i do now? Hes using an ipad 6. I think he downloaded to xbox live. d4fae359-dd44-4937-93c8-f1c41dfaec4d