Minecraft won't launch

Discus and support Minecraft won't launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft has not launched for the past 3 days. I keep getting a message to turn off the Xbox by pressing the button for 10 seconds but I've done. this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kangaroo1958, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Kangaroo1958
    Kangaroo1958 Guest

Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft has not launched for the past 3 days. I keep getting a message to turn off the Xbox by pressing the button for 10 seconds but I've done. this several times and it still doesn't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice too. Please help!

:)

Kangaroo1958, Oct 1, 2017
  2. madmanop10
    madmanop10 Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Worked great and suddenly the application won't launch. I checked Java, un-installed the game and reinstalled, but still won't launch.

madmanop10, Oct 1, 2017
  3. theopisme
    theopisme Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem.

theopisme, Oct 1, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft won't launch

1. Minecraft won't launch - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't launch

2. Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One: I can't get Minecraft to launch on my Xbox One. When I press launch the Mojang logo comes up but after 5 seconds the screen goes black & it reverts to the Xbox home page. I've tried powering down...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  4. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hello. I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world i was in wasn't loading. Any other worlds...
  5. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft realm won't renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm won't renew: I paid for my mimecraft realm to renew and it still shows expired. Whenever I select renew realm it says that "It looks like the payment already went through, would you like to take ownership"....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  8. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  9. Minecraft won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch: Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem. 76920f29-5e3f-4b07-96ba-2559ff1dec0c
  10. Minecraft won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch: Worked great and suddenly the application won't launch. I checked Java, un-installed the game and reinstalled, but still won't launch. be19fdfb-a72e-4ca0-884c-9d10801cb1ff