Minecraft won't launch

Discus and support Minecraft won't launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft has not launched for the past 3 days. I keep getting a message to turn off the Xbox by pressing the button for 10 seconds but I've done. this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kangaroo1958, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Kangaroo1958
    Kangaroo1958 Guest

Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft has not launched for the past 3 days. I keep getting a message to turn off the Xbox by pressing the button for 10 seconds but I've done. this several times and it still doesn't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice too. Please help!

:)

Kangaroo1958, Oct 1, 2017
  2. madmanop10
    madmanop10 Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Worked great and suddenly the application won't launch. I checked Java, un-installed the game and reinstalled, but still won't launch.

madmanop10, Oct 1, 2017
  3. theopisme
    theopisme Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem.

theopisme, Oct 1, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft won't launch

1. Minecraft won't launch - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't launch

2. Minecraft won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open: When I open Minecraft, it opens for about 1 second and then an Xbox notification pops up and says "Try it again. We don't know what happened there." When I press ok it closes Minecraft and puts me...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One won't launch: My Minecraft shows the Mojang screen then immediately closes when I try to play. I've tried everything I can think of: restarting the console, reinstalling Minecraft, removing my account,...
  4. Minecraft won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't uninstall: So I wanted to play on the xbox mc servers like the hive, mineplex ect and it said c,coming soon, so I did a lot of things nothingg worked so I was gonna uninstall but it just won't when I click...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  6. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  7. It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: So when i get on to Minecraft bedrock edition on PS4 and press Sign in with a Microsoft Account, it just says: Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  8. Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch on Xbox One: I can't get Minecraft to launch on my Xbox One. When I press launch the Mojang logo comes up but after 5 seconds the screen goes black & it reverts to the Xbox home page. I've tried powering down...
  9. Minecraft won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch: Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem. 76920f29-5e3f-4b07-96ba-2559ff1dec0c
  10. Minecraft won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't launch: Worked great and suddenly the application won't launch. I checked Java, un-installed the game and reinstalled, but still won't launch. be19fdfb-a72e-4ca0-884c-9d10801cb1ff