Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them

Discus and support Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently me and my friends have been playing survival however now every time i try join the world becomes very laggy for them. For me it says locating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanDawrant, Jan 14, 2021.

1. EthanDawrant
    EthanDawrant Guest

Recently me and my friends have been playing survival however now every time i try join the world becomes very laggy for them. For me it says locating server but jever gets past that page. To try fix this i have restarted my xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled
    minecraft, switched wifi to a different band, hard restarted and also was able to join a different world created by the same friend, is there any other ways to overcome this?

Thanks in advance,

Ethan

:)

EthanDawrant, Jan 14, 2021
  2. SpectralPandora Win User

Cant delete friends.

I'm having the same problem but it also won't let me add them back. In my minecraft world it will say they aren't my friends when they join and I try to add them back but it doesn't work.
  3. JosiahHarding Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I have the same problem! I can join other people’s worlds, but when i create a world people can’t join my world even when I invite them. I have cellular data does that have anything to do with it? When i go into settings in Minecraft it wont let me turn
    on friends of friends. Please Help! It is ios.
  4. KaylaReynaud Win User

Not letting me join my friends world on minecraft

We have already tried that.
  5. KaylaReynaud Win User

Yes we have tried that many times, we also made new accounts and switched devices and it is still not working.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Launch Minecraft for Windows 10 from your Start menu or desktop.
    Click Play.
    Click the Edit button next to your Realm.

Click Play. Click the Edit button.

Click Members.

Click Invite next to any people already in your Xbox friends list.

I hope this is helpful.
Thema:

1. Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t let

2. minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account: so i did the remote connect thing and now its saying “failed to login”, it says i need to sign in to another account that isnt linked to psn i never linked this account to any other psn account...
  3. Minecraft PE Won’t let me sign into my Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Won’t let me sign into my Microsoft Account.: So I loaded up Minecraft on my iPad and went into a world and it said in the pause screen that my Microsoft Account didn’t load. I signed out and now I can’t sign back in! I tried to clear the...
  4. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  5. minecraft won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft won’t let me log in: im so annoyed because this issue has been going on for 2 years. everytime i try to log into my xbox acc on minecraft it always says there is a problem, something went wrong, and to go to the...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  7. It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta: So I was interested in Minecraft beta on Xbox bedrock edition and I was in it for about a week with the nether update and it won’t let me unenroll on the program so I’m stuck on beta but I want to...
  8. It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta: Up until 4 days ago I was enrolled in the Minecraft beta, but I unenrolled so I could play with friends. So I deleted and redownloaded Minecraft to get the normal version. It worked for a day, but...
  9. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft: Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157
  10. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...