Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just linked my mojang account to microsoft, but now it won't let me play multiplayer. It says: Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goofy Game, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Goofy Game
    Goofy Game Guest

I just linked my mojang account to microsoft, but now it won't let me play multiplayer. It says: Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. I can't find these anywhere. (I'm on a laptop). How can I fix this?

:)

Goofy Game, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Goofy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. DatelessFever36 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

can you help me make my Minecraft let me meet play multiplayer?
  4. Pand27 Win User

Minecraft wrong player

Tt won't let me play Minecraft Xbox one Edison it boots me off could you get me a new Minecraft please thank you so much đź‘Ť
  5. king_of_death Win User

Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

i have tried to do this but it doesn't work anymore

it redirects me always and i have tried to do the for a hour straight

also im not on a child account
  6. Emi_XD Win User

Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

I'm on a child account so it just redirects me onto Xbox Support. Sorry for wasting your time. Thank you for the help anyways!

-Emi
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't let

2. minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub: [img] with the new update, none of the servers are working for me. they all look blank when you click on the server page. when i try to join a server, a "unable to connect to network" message...
  3. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.: I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It...
  4. won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account: I can't log in to my minecraft account. but instead, logs me in to my last used account automatically.I've tried multiple 'fixes' and none of them work. for example, the windows button and r and...
  5. Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in: Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world. I have tried...
  6. Why won't my Xbox account let me play with friends? (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox account let me play with friends? (Minecraft): I tried to play on an online server with my friend on Minecraft. When I logged onto Minecraft I noticed that where realms would show up, there was a box that read 'you cannot play on realms...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online: I have nintendo online, so does the friend. we're both on line, talking to each other over text. But when you go to play game, go to the little friends tag, still says no, your friends are not...
  8. Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005: [img] I already own this game, I searched all across the web on how to fix it, "wsreset",sign out and in,PowerShell,all of that were just same old replies on all of the other questions, and all...
  9. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...
  10. Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft: Hi so when I click sign in on minecraft it says "Problem signing into your microsoft account" before even putting an email in. I have tried from multiple emails and we have uninstalled and...