Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshkelsey-ross, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Hi there

My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft account for him and set it up as a child account with myself as the parent.
    Now when he tries to load minecraft, the mojang logo comes up, it tries to load and then it closes itself.

I have seen that this has been an issue for a lot of people online but i cannot find any answers anywhere.

I have restarted his iPad, force closed the app, but i am hardly willing to reinstall as this will cause him to lose all of the worlds he has built and i see that other people have tried this and it has not fixed the problem.

Are there parental settings that could be stopping him from logging in? Please help.

:)

joshkelsey-ross, Oct 21, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Doing some searches kind of ran me in circles for a hot minute but I found some helpful links. Number one is the Xbox website troubleshooter which includes links for all versions of Minecraft under Microsoft's control... the iOS link routes me to the Mojang
    website's "help" page. There's a link that teaches you about how to back up worlds so you won't lose them. You may have to do that and then uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft app and then log back into the Microsoft Account to get it to work properly.

Here's the links.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/game...t-info#Minecraft:-Pocket-Edition-for-iOS-help
  3. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft app only on main family profile - not on my child's profile

First, if not already done so, you will have to sign in with your adult account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and add your son's Microsoft Account to the family.

If already done, have your son sign in on the laptop. Then you open the Store app.

Click on your son's account in the top right, and then sign him out of the store app.

Sign in with your own account on the store, and then under the library, install the Minecraft game again on your son's account.

The game won't be installed with twice the hard drive space. Only the License is added to the other user on the laptop (i.e. your son).

After you installed Minecraft, sign out of the store again (unless you want your son purchase stuff in your name), and then let your son play Minecraft! Yay!
  5. TonyRowsell Win User

Gold / Game share problem

hi thanks for prompt reply..

ok we have removed both accounts from both xbox's..

1/ started on downstairs, added my sons account(live) then added my account, set as home xbox

2/ loaded up black op 4 on my account. son owns the game, it loaded. thought we was winning..

3/ went upstairs, added my account, then sons, set as home.. dayz didnt work?

4/ went back downstairs now bo4 doesnt work on my account.. only got 1 home switch left..

this was all working fine for months.. so frustrating
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t load

2. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  3. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  4. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  5. Minecraft Won’t Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won’t Load: Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, but neither...
  6. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...
  7. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  8. Minecraft world won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t start: I’m having trouble with my Minecraft world every time I load up this world on beta I don’t feel like waiting a month or more to play my world on non beta version so please fix this, this world is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download: minecraft xbox one version will not download. I have downloaded mincraft but cannot get the xbox expansion to download. What can i do, i have tried deleting and redownloading and nothing is...
  10. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...