Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thunfire, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Thunfire
    Thunfire Guest

As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

I've checked my WiFi network and it says service alert, but there are no outages, apparently.

I have it downloaded onto my Xbox and all my other games seem to work.

If anyone knows the reason or if it is simply a service outage, please, tell me. :T

Thank you

:)

Thunfire, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Load

2. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

in XBoX on Windows
    The Servers On Minecraft won't Load: On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I could to get the servers to load. What should...
  3. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hello. I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world i was in wasn't loading. Any other worlds...
  4. Minecraft won't load on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't load on XBOX ONE: Minecraft all of a sudden stopped working. I've done everything. Tried to restart, reset and unplug also uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it still will not launch. What is the issue and how...
  5. Minecraft won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't load: Since yesterday my Minecraft won't load. It tells me "Give it another try If you keep seeing this, turn off your Xbox by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on...
  6. Minecraft won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't load: reinstalled minecraft on Xbox one. Second Xbox one I've owned. I already retrieved Xbox 360 data before once the game launched. I click on my most recent world/save and it loads about 3/4 of the...
  7. world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition): please help, my main world (that i've put a ton of hours into) won't load anymore! it just stays on the "Generating World Building Terrain" screen forever and does nothing and i don't know...
  8. Minecraft won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't load: Why won't my Minecraft on my Xbox 360 won't load? It says I have to redownload the game, Anybody else having this problem?? d54c477d-c449-4acb-8501-ddd3a9673c90
  9. Minecraft Xbox 1 won't load 0x8082000c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox 1 won't load 0x8082000c: My daughter bought Minecraft for Xbox one . When installed it keeps giving error code and saying its not 360 back compatibled . But it' s a Xbox one game . Anyone have this problem...
  10. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world won't load: My son plays Minecraft. All of his works load fine except one of them which just freezes when he clicks to load. I've spent 90 mins on chat to Xbox and got nowhere. Any ideas?...