Minecraft Won’t Load

Discus and support Minecraft Won’t Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Changity, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Changity
    Changity Guest

Minecraft Won’t Load

Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, but neither have worked. I wait to see if it will load if i just wait
    but it never changes from this loading screen. i dont know what to do and i need help

:)

Changity, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

Hello Changity,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to not being able to load up Minecraft, I understand that you've tried a few things already, have you tried to delete the saved data? Your Minecraft saved data might be corrupt, and if it is you will need
    to remove it from your console. You can do so by following the steps provided in the link for
    deleting Game Saves. Additionally, the link will also have more info on Cloud saved data to properly
    assist you.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. OHIOI5ONFIRE Win User

Minecraft world won’t load

Hi there

It could be a simple case of the world you created could of become corrupted, something very random and can't be prevented. One way to tell is by trying to start a new world. If you are able to start a new world then it's a problem with the save file. If
    not then it may be worth reinstalling the game

Hope this helps!
  5. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  6. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
Thema:

Minecraft Won’t Load

1. Minecraft Won’t Load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won’t Load

2. It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta: Up until 4 days ago I was enrolled in the Minecraft beta, but I unenrolled so I could play with friends. So I deleted and redownloaded Minecraft to get the normal version. It worked for a day, but...
  3. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft: Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157
  4. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  5. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  6. My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft: So i bought the ancient warriors skin pack on minecraft for my tablet but i was logged in to my microsoft account and its not showing up on mobile or console on top of that it keeps crashing on...
  7. My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition: I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up...
  8. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  9. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  10. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...