Minecraft Won’t Load

Discus and support Minecraft Won’t Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Changity, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Changity
    Changity Guest

Minecraft Won’t Load

Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, but neither have worked. I wait to see if it will load if i just wait
    but it never changes from this loading screen. i dont know what to do and i need help

:)

Changity, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

Hello Changity,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to not being able to load up Minecraft, I understand that you've tried a few things already, have you tried to delete the saved data? Your Minecraft saved data might be corrupt, and if it is you will need
    to remove it from your console. You can do so by following the steps provided in the link for
    deleting Game Saves. Additionally, the link will also have more info on Cloud saved data to properly
    assist you.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. OHIOI5ONFIRE Win User

Minecraft world won’t load

Hi there

It could be a simple case of the world you created could of become corrupted, something very random and can't be prevented. One way to tell is by trying to start a new world. If you are able to start a new world then it's a problem with the save file. If
    not then it may be worth reinstalling the game

Hope this helps!
  5. WoolFurball7203 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

My Minecraft won’t let me play on servers and it keeps telling me to go to some online safety thing can u help me plz?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi there Joey,

Thanks for the reply. If you'd like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we'll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You'll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft Won’t Load

1. Minecraft Won’t Load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won’t Load

2. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  3. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  4. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...
  5. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  6. Minecraft world won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t start: I’m having trouble with my Minecraft world every time I load up this world on beta I don’t feel like waiting a month or more to play my world on non beta version so please fix this, this world is...
  7. Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download: minecraft xbox one version will not download. I have downloaded mincraft but cannot get the xbox expansion to download. What can i do, i have tried deleting and redownloading and nothing is...
  8. xbox one- Minecraft won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one- Minecraft won’t play: I have an Xbox one which came with digital version of Minecraft. Recently game will not play and although installed is saying I need to enter disc (which I do not have) or repurchase digitally....
  9. Minecraft world won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t download: my kid bought some coins to buy a minecraft world but it wont download. What can i do now? Hes using an ipad 6. I think he downloaded to xbox live. d4fae359-dd44-4937-93c8-f1c41dfaec4d
  10. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...