Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S.

Discus and support Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been like this for over a month. It will only get to the white loading screen that says "Minecraft" with the gray bars that go up and down. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilliFlis, Jun 10, 2021.

1. LilliFlis
    LilliFlis Guest

It's been like this for over a month. It will only get to the white loading screen that says "Minecraft" with the gray bars that go up and down. I've spoken with xbox help. They said it was a game issue and to go to help.minecraft.net. But they're e-mail told me to talk to someone at xbox. I hope someone can help me! Please?

:)

LilliFlis, Jun 10, 2021
  2. ThroughStraw296 Win User

Allow Indie Game Developers to Self Publish

it's one of ps4's strengths I am surprised MS didn't change their stance. especially after minecraft sold millons of units not only on pc but on xbox. the next minecraft won't be coming to xbox one without self publish.
  3. PorterDossett Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

Its not Xbox one edition but I bought Minecraft on the Xbox one s for $19.99 when I look at Minecraft on my xbox it says MINECRAFT but nothing else.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft won't open

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with launching a game.

Does this occur for any other game you currently have installed on your console?

If you haven't already, as suggested by Xbox Forums Ambassador

enockLI
    , It would be worth
    uninstalling your game
    , performing a
    power cycle
    on your console and then installing the game once more to see if this helps with opening the game.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. enockLI Win User

Minecraft won't open

Has intentado instalar y desinstalar el juego sino funciona esto intenta borrar el cache de tu sistema

[Mod Translation - Have you tried to install and uninstall the game if this does not works, try to clear your system cache]
  6. vegasnavada Win User

Xbox turning off

my Xbox one s won't stay on
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't open

2. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  3. minecraft won't start and idk why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft won't start and idk why: I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only uninstalled it because Minecraft. Was being weird. And...
  4. The world in my Minecraft won't open!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The world in my Minecraft won't open!: The rest of the worlds and the servers are opening except for one world Tried uninstalling and re-installing it, Copied the world but didn't work 4489faf3-a9fa-4a68-8aba-dfc2fcab8f3e
  5. Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open: My internet works fine we even restarted the router but it doesn't work at first the world couldn't upload since we wanted to convert a world we have been playing on to a realm so we can play when...
  6. Minecraft won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open: Minecraft has stopped working on my Xbox Series X. When I try to load the game, it brings up the Mojang logo and a black screen before crashing back to the dashboard. There is no error code or...
  7. minecraft launcher won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher won't open: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java for my twin boys yesterday, both have the same Lenovo all in one desktop. The first one worked, but the second subscription won't get past the launcher. It keeps...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...
  9. I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in: I have bought minecraft, but when I open it and try to log in, I get that I have to purchase the complete game, even though I have already bought it, and I can't log in...
  10. Minecraft won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open: When I open Minecraft, it opens for about 1 second and then an Xbox notification pops up and says "Try it again. We don't know what happened there." When I press ok it closes Minecraft and puts me...