minecraft won't start and idk why

Discus and support minecraft won't start and idk why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammySale, Jun 10, 2021.

1. SammySale
    SammySale Guest

I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only uninstalled it because Minecraft. Was being weird. And then. Wouldn't. Load after I uninstalled. And I uninstalled it. Through manage games and add-ons.

:)

SammySale, Jun 10, 2021
  2. TitanicSlayr Win User

I really don't know what's happening. It confuses me because it came with my Xbox. And then it should let you uninstall it, right? But I only uninstalled it because Minecraft. Was being weird. And then. Wouldn't. Load after I uninstalled. And I uninstalled it. Through manage games and add-ons.
    Hey Sammy, I hear your issue and I'm here to give some assistance. Unfortunately, I dont know exactly how to deal with your problem but the best thing I can suggest is to click on this link which will help you with problems on "Minecraft." https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-info

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

-your friend

3. Maximusdiscord Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer using xbox one s and a Mac?

Why won't they make Minecraft for mac :mad:
  4. Magik Manny Win User

Infinite Warfare CP incentive

Idk about the beta.... So its been 7 days and nothing has showed up so I am starting to think I won't be getting it.
  5. The Evil Joker6 Win User

idk why this is happening

6. Chris21ce Win User

idk why this is happening

Nice suggestions others may find useful
Thema:

1. minecraft won't start and idk why - Similar Threads - minecraft won't start

2. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  3. Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S.: It's been like this for over a month. It will only get to the white loading screen that says "Minecraft" with the gray bars that go up and down. I've spoken with xbox help. They said it was a game...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  5. no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...: ya tengo mi cuenta microsoft pero a la hora de iniciar me vuelve a parecer iniciar sesión la pagina de sitio web y un codigo que puedo hacer que alguem me responda porfa se lo agradeceria...
  6. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...
  7. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall: Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video error?). So then I figured I'd uninstall and...
  8. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. I runned the free version for several months without problems, and the free version still works on other accounts in the same pc,...
  9. My Minecraft won't start at all and I just bought the game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won't start at all and I just bought the game please help: I bought the game, because I was curios about the game and it allowed up to four players. I can't even get the game to start. I see a lot of complaints about how the game won't load, and worlds...
  10. Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft won't start. 0x80040200: After installing the new Minecraft it worked for a few days, and now when trying to start it, it doesn't work and I get the error code 0x8004022. I tried EVETYTHING. I tried reinstalling many...