Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s)

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turn on my xbox and boot up Minecraft. I get a pop-up that Minecraft has an update. I click update and the game continues to the play screen. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJDoss, Apr 18, 2022.

1. RJDoss
    RJDoss Guest

I turn on my xbox and boot up Minecraft. I get a pop-up that Minecraft has an update. I click update and the game continues to the play screen. It has not started updating. When I go to My Games & Apps, it tells me Minecraft doesn't need to update, even though its still on 1.17.11. I cannot uninstall because there is a world that is like two years old and is incredibly important to me. I have tried restarting but it doesn't help. I have tried turn it off and leaving it for over 48 hours and nothing seems to be fixed. One time, I even played after it said it was updating, and it still didn't work. Please help, me and my dad want to play together.

:)

RJDoss, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi RJDoss, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a power cycle on your console and then check again on your games and apps > queue > updates.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. ThroughStraw296 Win User

Allow Indie Game Developers to Self Publish

it's one of ps4's strengths I am surprised MS didn't change their stance. especially after minecraft sold millons of units not only on pc but on xbox. the next minecraft won't be coming to xbox one without self publish.
  4. LittleKitten Win User

Won't let me sign in

So I just bought an xbox one S, eveyrhings updated but when I try to sign in a circle appears then goes off and comes back then goes off, I have factory reseted twice and still won't work
    When I try to sing in and play Minecraft it won't let me
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Game updates

Hey DownfieldFir154! Minecraft - Xbox 360 Edition will not be updated to work on the Xbox One as there is a version already available for it. For the other games, updates should be the same on the S as with every other Xbox One console. Thanks!
  6. Nemesis971 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 new update 12 win is it

Thema:

1. Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Update

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update: Hi. So ever since the 1.18.30 update came out for minecraft windows 10 edition I have been stuck on 1.18.12 with no way to update it. I have tryed reinstalling the game and also reinstalled the...
  3. Why won't my Minecraft Bedrock Update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft Bedrock Update?: Why won't my Minecraft Bedrock update from 1.18.10 to 1.18.2? I really need help with this, and I've tried everything that I can. 1b3f2348-bc20-4d11-b15a-db4fc7f98367
  4. Minecraft won't update to 1.18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't update to 1.18: I been trying to update my Minecraft in my Xbox series x but it won't work I restarted my Xbox several times also uninstall it and reinstall and did again but waited for a week then did it again...
  5. Minecraft won't update to 1.18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't update to 1.18: I've literally tried everything, -Uninstalling Minecraft + Launcher -Driver Updates -Get Updates via Microsoft Store -Attempting to install via Xbox app How do I get it to update from 1.17.10...
  6. Minecraft Stuck at 1.17.10 and won't update. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Stuck at 1.17.10 and won't update. HELP!!!: Hello!! So a while back ago (back in 2017) Mojang game me a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for being a returning player from java edition. (Alpha days were some fun times!!) And it has been...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run, update, or uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run, update, or uninstall: Both Minecraft for Windows 10, which I own, and Roblox are malfunctioning. Neither will update or open and when I try to uninstall them I get error code 0x80073cfa. If I try to update through the...
  8. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...
  9. minecraft won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft won't update: so minecraft is stuck on 1.16.211 on my pc i've tried all the known tactics to try and fix this like: uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft store. but nothing seems to work... this update came...
  10. Minecraft game won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game won't update: I created a world on minecraft v.1.16.4. For some reason I had to reinstall my profile onto my Xbox. I also had to reinstall minecraft because it wouldn't open or work. My minecraft game update to...