minecraft won't update

Discus and support minecraft won't update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so minecraft is stuck on 1.16.211 on my pc i've tried all the known tactics to try and fix this like: uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft store.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beau Beaudry, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Beau Beaudry
    Beau Beaudry Guest

minecraft won't update

so minecraft is stuck on 1.16.211 on my pc i've tried all the known tactics to try and fix this like: uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft store. but nothing seems to work... this update came out A DAY AGO and i had expected it to be yknow... READY SINCE YESTERDAY. i can't update minecraft and all publicly known tactics wont work.

:)

Beau Beaudry, Jun 10, 2021
  2. BlessedTM Win User

minecraft won't update

Hello @Beau Beaudry!

Thanks for Coming to the Community for Support.

So.

You may want to wait For the Update to roll out and Microsoft to Make it were you can update, the Microsoft store would usually Show on a Little Download icon were you can update things, you may want to Wait. if this Doesn't work Please contact the Game Developer.

Let me Know if this Reply was helpful
  3. Spazpol Win User

The one game you will never uninstall.

i won't uninstall Minecraft because it is still getting updates all the time. The other game i love is rayman
  4. AlanClarke5 Win User

Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

Hi.

Sorry. I've just tried all your suggestions, and Minecraft still won't update.

Windows Store doesn't seem to have any trouble updating Office programs.
  5. XanderFridolfson Win User

Why won't minecraft update?

Help me update minecraft it's been trying for a week
    Help
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

No Kinect Support

4J Studios confirmed Kinect support for MineCraft but they also confirmed that it won't be present on launch, and will be added in a title update within the next few mouths.
Thema:

minecraft won't update

1. minecraft won't update - Similar Threads - minecraft won't update

2. Minecraft game won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game won't update: I created a world on minecraft v.1.16.4. For some reason I had to reinstall my profile onto my Xbox. I also had to reinstall minecraft because it wouldn't open or work. My minecraft game update to...
  3. Minecraft RTX update won't push to the store

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX update won't push to the store: I have had this problem since august, whenever i try to join the beta for rtx, it says that i have joined, but it wont get pushed to the microsoft store. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Why won't minecraft update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't minecraft update?: Help me update minecraft it's been trying for a week e31302f5-a74f-4367-94cd-1fb866b4914b
  5. Minecraft won't update! (I've already gone to the three-dots and tried to do it manually)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft won't update! (I've already gone to the three-dots and tried to do it manually): I've been trying to update Minecraft for windows 10 for the past 3 hours and I haven't made progress. I already tried updating it from the store manually, Reset and troubleshoot the Microsoft...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: I am on pc and for some reason, my Minecraft won't update from 1.16.1 to 1.16.2. I've tried almost everything. I went to the store and tried to "get updates" and it said I was up to date. I then...
  7. Minecraft update won't install after unenrilling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft update won't install after unenrilling: I've been entered in the beta for a while and decided to opt out for a bit, unenrolled and uninstalled minecraft, but when I reinstalled it it has an update that won't install. As far as I'm aware...
  8. Minecraft won't let me update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me update: So i have minecraft bedrock edition on windows 10 and my brother has it on xbox 1, we've played in the same world all the time and we even played last night, but this evening i tried to join and...
  9. Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update: I can't play on my realm with friends because i have an outdated version of minecraft (1.13.1) and need to update to 1.13.2 but it just does not work. The update button isn't showing anywhere when...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...