Minecraft won't work after resetting system

Discus and support Minecraft won't work after resetting system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MikeBenson3
    MikeBenson3 Guest

So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the system displayed an error code every time we tried to play Minecraft. So I reset the whole system which
    meant I had to get a new username. Now I still can't play Minecraft. When I tried the code again, it says it's already been redeemed. I could pay to download it again, but I shouldn't have to. Does anyone know how I can get Minecraft back and not pay for it?
    Everything else is working fine.

:)

MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't work after resetting system - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't resetting

2. My minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't work: So one day i went on the xbox and could not start minecraft. I even tried to restart my xbox one but that did not work either. So i gave up and started playing somthing else. The next day the same...
  3. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...
  4. Minecraft - world won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - world won't sync: About 3 days ago i couldn't open Minecraft because it kept saying "Failed to sync user data". I kept trying for the next 3 days and nothing worked so i googled all the solutions and ended up...
  5. Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?: Worlds bought from the Minecraft store wont download anymore. Anyone had similar problem? Does anyone know why? I have plenty of disk space left. 144GB. Best regards [img]...
  6. no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C)

in XBoX on Windows
    no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C): No me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft, cuando la quiero cambiar se me reinicia el juego. [Translation] Won't let me change my skin in Minecraft, when I want to change it i restart the game....
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft won't work: Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to...
  8. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...
  10. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...