Minecraft won't work after resetting system

Discus and support Minecraft won't work after resetting system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MikeBenson3
    MikeBenson3 Guest

So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the system displayed an error code every time we tried to play Minecraft. So I reset the whole system which
    meant I had to get a new username. Now I still can't play Minecraft. When I tried the code again, it says it's already been redeemed. I could pay to download it again, but I shouldn't have to. Does anyone know how I can get Minecraft back and not pay for it?
    Everything else is working fine.

:)

MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't work after resetting system - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't resetting

2. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft won't work: Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...
  5. I won't receive points from my purchase i made for minecraft

in XBoX Rewards
    I won't receive points from my purchase i made for minecraft: i have started using the rewards for three days now and nothing it had come up in the special buy thing if you buy you get 2000 points thing and now Minecraft was in it i was hoping for my 2000...
  6. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  7. Minecraft Realms won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms won't work: On the Nintendo switch verison as well as windows 10 and moblie. i am not on a child account and i have the correct setting enabled 3849d104-d2c0-46a4-8342-4506e75cbde6
  8. Minecraft not working/won't play *updated*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working/won't play *updated*: Hi all. I've found out during my last post that the problem was I installed Minecraft onto the Xbox One using my account before we attempted to reset it to factory settings, hoping this would...
  9. Minecraft Xbox 1 won't load 0x8082000c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox 1 won't load 0x8082000c: My daughter bought Minecraft for Xbox one . When installed it keeps giving error code and saying its not 360 back compatibled . But it' s a Xbox one game . Anyone have this problem...
  10. Daughter's Ninjago and Minecraft Games won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Daughter's Ninjago and Minecraft Games won't play: My daughter's Xbox cannot run any games. 0x80010108 Error code whenever trying to run any games Thank you In Advance. 077ec883-6c8b-4647-ad50-fe926685336c