Minecraft won't work after resetting system

Discus and support Minecraft won't work after resetting system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MikeBenson3
    MikeBenson3 Guest

So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the system displayed an error code every time we tried to play Minecraft. So I reset the whole system which
    meant I had to get a new username. Now I still can't play Minecraft. When I tried the code again, it says it's already been redeemed. I could pay to download it again, but I shouldn't have to. Does anyone know how I can get Minecraft back and not pay for it?
    Everything else is working fine.

:)

MikeBenson3, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't work after resetting system - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't resetting

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  3. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  4. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  5. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  6. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  7. Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop): I need help ***Moved from Windows 10/Performance & System failures*** 67625df1-32c5-46de-b7b9-b11e5f52278f
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...
  9. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...
  10. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...