Minecraft world broken save

Discus and support Minecraft world broken save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got on a minecraft world which i have put many hours into and half my house was missing but then i also had elytra which i got after my house was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sm fungus, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Sm fungus
    Sm fungus Guest

I got on a minecraft world which i have put many hours into and half my house was missing but then i also had elytra which i got after my house was done. Along with half of my farm missing and a few buildings disapearing and im not sure what happened.
    I have also already deleted local save games and its still not working.

:)

Sm fungus, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  3. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

co op split screen player save

In Minecraft, the world is saved to the account that is "Player 1" and starts the game first.

When the second player joins that world, he is saved together with the world in Player 1's save slot.

If the second player starts the game themselves, they start a new game with a new world and empty inventory, as they have no access to Player 1's savegame. To prevent that, make sure that Player 1 starts Minecraft and enters their world, and that Player
    2 then joins that session.

If you want the two players to be able to play independently on the same world, you would need to rent (and pay for) a Realm that is hosted on Minecraft's online service.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Broken Save

Hello Lemon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Have you tried clearing local saves on the Xbox console. Go to settings>System>storage>clear local save games. This usually happens when you play offline a while and the save in the cloud is older. If
    this is the case you will just want to connect to live and play it will save the local to the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. The Withers5 Win User

Playing Old Seeds

hi, my child was playing minecraft on xbox 360, there was an explosion and at the same time an auto saving, so the destroyed world was saved. Is there a way to recover the old world?

thanks
Thema:

1. Minecraft world broken save - Similar Threads - Minecraft world broken

2. Minecraft world corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupt: Hello, long story but I’m having trouble with my minecraft world which is corrupt. (By the way the accounts i discuss below are all on the same console) so when I got my xbox one s I got it with...
  3. cannot get achivement in imported world in windows edition of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot get achivement in imported world in windows edition of minecraft: i have killed ender dragon in my imported world in windows that i have trandfer from my phone to my pc what to do pls hellllllllp i cannot get any achevment in windows edition...
  4. Minecraft not letting me host/join other worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not letting me host/join other worlds: Ever since last week my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition has been giving me the "Unable to connect to world" error message every time I try and join a friend's world, and giving the friends joining...
  5. Problem opening MineCraft worlds on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening MineCraft worlds on Xbox One: Recently I was running the Beta of MineCraft version 1.16.210.50 on my Xbox One. I tried to get out of the Beta. I went to Xbox Insider Hub and un-erolled from the Beta. It then instructed me to...
  6. Minecraft could not sync world data moving to series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft could not sync world data moving to series x: Hi, I just got a Series X. Minecraft would not transfer from my Xbox one so I downloaded and installed from the store. I have a world that runs fine on my xbox one but won't sync on the new...
  7. I cannot access my minecraft worlds or invite anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access my minecraft worlds or invite anyone: I am unable to access any of my minecraft worlds and I cannot invite friends 9a8227d5-ec83-4240-8eff-a8fbccf92bb2
  8. Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world: My kids were able to join each others worlds before the last update, but now they kerp getting error messages either unable to join or timed out. we are using PE on Amazon fire 8. Both have...
  9. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world: My brother and I have a world together, on my local save. We have countless hours in it combined, but he (seemingly randomly) can’t connect to it anymore. He and I can connect to other friends’...