Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

Discus and support Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bullyhunter, May 20, 2020.

1. bullyhunter
    bullyhunter Guest

Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had deleted it. I've tried multiple solutions like clearing the MAC
    address and clearing local saves to re-sync with the cloud, but nothing is working. We've spent 2 weeks working on this world so it would be amazing if you could fix this.

:)

bullyhunter, May 20, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Try the following:

Find the Minecraft tile in "My Games and Apps" and press the Menu button (the three lines button to the right of the Xbox button). Choose to manage the game.

Delete the LOCAL savegame only from the console.

Then try to launch Minecraft. Let the console sync your savegame from the cloud.

However, if that sync fails, then I'm afraid your world is really lost and can't be recovered.

To prevent something like that from happening again, please back up your world regularly with these instructions: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-
  3. bullyhunter Win User

Thanks. I've already tried the sync but it doesn't work, so i'll make a new world. I'll be sure to backup this one!
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  5. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

6. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world - Similar Threads - Minecraft world corrupted

2. My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted: I was having problems with my microsoft account connections, so i called a professional from microsoft website, and i did what he said, but when i tryed to open up my main world where me and 8...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...: Opened a minecraft world on a different xbox. Never showed an error message about the world being corrupted, but a lot of things in the world are messed up or missing. How can i play the world...
  4. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back: Hello to any helpers ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted or cannot be synced, i really wanna get this...
  5. Minecraft Corrupted World 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 3: I found out that the cloud storage of my worlds is corrupted or not synced and I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix this or if I had to just give up and delete them....
  6. Minecraft Corrupted World 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 2: I don't know what to do guys, I've literally tried everything. I removed my account, unhomed my Xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, did a cold restart, everything. And it still says "failed...
  7. Minecraft Corrupted World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World: Hello! Ever since I updated my Xbox one my Minecraft worlds won't load and keep saying, "failed to sync data". I've tried clearing my storage and saved data and signing out, uninstalling and...
  8. Minecraft World Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupted: Like 2 months ago i went on the beta version of minecraft and ive been playing on the same survival world since. And about a week ago i relized that i was in the club in xbox insiders program were...
  9. Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bruhpoop [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft world save file corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save file corrupted: I experienced a power outage while on my minecraft world, and the world will no longer open. Ive tried everything, and when it gave me the option to pick a save file either on the xbox (older) or...