Minecraft world deleted on its own

Discus and support Minecraft world deleted on its own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was playing on my world and my dog by accident turns off the xbox and when i relaunch, my world is missing, im guesing it deleted on it own. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SM3LLY SKUNK, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SM3LLY SKUNK
    SM3LLY SKUNK Guest

So i was playing on my world and my dog by accident turns off the xbox and when i relaunch, my world is missing, im guesing it deleted on it own. If theres any way to get it back cause i worked months on that world. If i cant get that world then mojang
    just lost a long time fan and im never ever playing or buying a product from mojang ever again.

:)

SM3LLY SKUNK, Oct 7, 2019
  2. CryingHero Win User

Was this on Xbox or PC. For both this should be tied to your account.

On the Xbox One - reinstall the game.

On PC - follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70H7t9Misc

This should solve all your issues!

Happy block laying!
  3. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  4. greyzombie7 Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

Sorry to say but you can't get the world back. When you delete a world in minecraft it stays deleted.
  5. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  6. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
Thema:

1. Minecraft world deleted on its own - Similar Threads - Minecraft world deleted

2. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  5. How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.: I accidentally deleted a Minecraft world on my Xbox One 2d69393e-a46e-415d-a8dc-4884b3b27db1
  6. Minecraft xbox world deleted itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox world deleted itself.: So last night I went onto my usual xbox minecraft world to carry on with some projects I saved and quit like I do every time I leave and it was on the list of my saved worlds. Came on tonight and...
  7. How to get deleted minecraft world back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get deleted minecraft world back: Today i accidentally deleted my Minecraft world and have no clue on how to get it back, i would really appreciate it there is a way to get it back 040a28f3-5fdf-41cb-8dce-4c14241bb4e6
  8. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  9. Minecraft deleted worlds.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft deleted worlds.: I accidentally deleted a world on my xbox one and it's not in my cloud storage. Is there a way to get that saved world back onto my xbox? 660b0306-6f67-4d21-a867-ceafa1dc4b3d
  10. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...