Minecraft world deleted

Discus and support Minecraft world deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my brother had been playing this Minecraft world for quite some time, we took the xbox to a different location. When we brought the xbox back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Physical Cell 6, May 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft world deleted

Me and my brother had been playing this Minecraft world for quite some time, we took the xbox to a different location. When we brought the xbox back to its original location, the world was gone!! Please help

:)

Physical Cell 6, May 6, 2020
  2. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  3. greyzombie7 Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

Sorry to say but you can't get the world back. When you delete a world in minecraft it stays deleted.
  4. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
  5. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

Thema:

Minecraft world deleted

1. Minecraft world deleted - Similar Threads - Minecraft world deleted

2. minecraft deleted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft deleted world: i just accidentally deleted my minecraft world and i cant get back it is there any way to recover the world?? (please help) e391c13a-b16e-4ac0-bbd4-1baf2ffcb057
  3. Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes: My Xbox keeps shutting down when I play minecraft and it like overheats and I’ve cleaned it a bunch of times this also causes my worlds to delete >:( 07451854-dba5-448d-9340-034ee377f404
  4. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  5. Minecraft Deleted World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted World: So recently I was in minecraft bedrock xbox one and I deleted a world that I didnt use before, but for some reason it deleted my survival world so I wanted to know if they is a way to recover it...
  6. Recover deleted Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover deleted Minecraft world: I am using XBOX on tv. By mistake, I have deleted Minecraft world and desperately need to get it back. Pls assist fbbcccc3-b5f3-49b7-a288-bb0c264400e6
  7. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  8. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...
  9. Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.: Hello. My name is Aiden Me and my cousin have been playing on a minecraft world for over 20 hours and have built multiple stuff and just put our hearts and souls into the world. Now this issue...
  10. Minecraft bedrock, Xbox one, world corrupted and deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock, Xbox one, world corrupted and deleted: I was playing on my world that i have been playing for months, the game crashed and i went back onto minecraft and my world was not on there. I have fully restarted my xbox multiple times and...