Minecraft World Disappearing

Discus and support Minecraft World Disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so when I was just loading up Minecraft to go on my survival world which I have been doing for about a month with a bunch of stuff. The day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikeygamer109, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft World Disappearing

Okay, so when I was just loading up Minecraft to go on my survival world which I have been doing for about a month with a bunch of stuff. The day before I was playing on the world and it was fine. So today I go into the world and I’m at my base climbing
    a ladder. After I see that my friend is on so I try to go to the home menu. (Where it pops out on the left side) So my xbox kind of has a problem, when I press the home button on my controller it pulls up the “Do you want to turn off your console” or something
    like that. So since I’m climbing a ladder I am holding A to go up faster. But when I press the home button it pulls the thing up so im still holding A. After it turns the console off since I am holding A. Well I’m like
    [mod removed-inappropriate] it did it again” so I unplug the power cord from the power box/cube (I don’t know what to call it) to make the process quicker since the power button has to blink for a while. So I sign back in and load up Minecraft
    again and the world is gone. If anyone has a fix or a solution for getting my world back it would be very appreciated. I spent about a month on the world with my friend so if I was able to get the world back it would be great!

:)

Mikeygamer109, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Mass Effect coming to Minecraft!!!

Ooh, it's available now?

*Disappears into the world of Minecraft*
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mikey,

With an Xbox one, S, and X all games are saved to the cloud automatically when connected to the internet. The only time they wouldn't be is if you play offline, or don't have any internet. Basically once you clear local saves, when you launch your games
    will say syncing data. This is getting the save data from the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mikey,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the first issue on the turn console off coming up. This happens due to holding the guide button for couple seconds. With the world disappearing Since all of it was shut down by a force shut down it could of corrupted
    the file. You can try clearing local save game, then launching Minecraft see if it pulls up the world again. If it doesn't then the cloud save for the world has been written over also. To clear local save go to settings>system>storage>clear local save.

Only other thing that may work is contacting
    Mojang
    see if they able to pull the world up.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Minecraft worlds disappearing

Hiya, Brittany!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, If you're still experiencing the issue I suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. If that doesn't fix the issue you may want to reach out to the Minecraft forums and see if anyone else is
    experiencing this same issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving this issue please keep us update on how the issue progresses.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft worlds disappearing

Hello Brittany,

A suggestion to try involving the issue would be to Clear local saved games.

This can be done by accessing the Settings.

From here find System, and then Storage.

This is to sync the game with the most recent Cloud Save.

Let us know if this works!
Thema:

1. Minecraft World Disappearing - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Disappearing

2. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370
  3. y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?: I was playing my world one night then I left my xbox on so my friend could play. Later when they are finished and so. I just press the xbox button to turn of my console. Next time I play I’m still...
  4. Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared: Me and my friend have this minecraft world, that we've had for about 2-3 years. We have a lot of progress saved, then out of the blue it just disappeared from the world page when he went to go and...
  5. My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu: I logged on my xbox to play some minecraft. I was going to play a world that i had over 100 hours in. When i went to the server list it wasnt there. It just disappeared. Please help...
  6. XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored): About 12 hours ago I left Spotify running while loading up Minecraft. I've had numerous issues with the XboxOne overheating (only while running Minecraft) so it was a silly thing to do, but I...
  7. My minecraft worlds keep disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds keep disappearing: I play on minecraft bedrock edition on cbox and my worlds have been deleting themselves. This is happened to me more than 3 times already.But when it first happened the world came back. I am very...
  8. Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List: I was on the game playing one of my old worlds one night and when tried playing on that same world the next day I noticed it had disappeared from my Worlds List. This is the fourth time something...
  9. Minecraft xbox one world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world disappeared.: I went on minecraft today to find out that my survival world had disappeared i am so annoyed becuase i spent weeks on the world.Someone please help 3abda6c1-153e-4fd3-b3c9-be7ae4eebd18
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared.: Me and some friends had been playing on a world for about 2-3 days straight and had quite alot of hours and progress on it so far. My mice stoppef picking up sounds so i saved the game, waited for...