Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

Discus and support Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanOtheRhino, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing.

Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in the cloud, could be reverted back to the 1st Feb?

To provide some context of what happened, I have a 7year, long Singleplayer Survival World. I was updating my guardian Xp farm on the Bedrock edition. The farm worked so well that, 5 minutes would get you sufficient levels to do whatever with, the tutorial
    explicitly said not to walk away while the farm was active. Me and my Dumbo self walked away for dinner and came back about 45 minutes later. The farm would send the mobs through the portal to the Nether, and thats were you collect the experience and loot.
    I walked into the Nether and I instantly crashed.

What unfolded next was about 3-4 days worth of troubleshooting and test, copying, changing settings, changing statues offline-online, uninstalling, removing accounts, clearing local saves, clearing Mac Address... and so on. Ever Mojang post, every Reddit
    comment, every Xbox forum dedicated to storage, sync failure, youtube fixes and so on.

Nothing worked, I am now at a stage where I have two saves, which just say Failed to sync world not fully saved or is corrupted.

And so I am here. Hoping that someone in a position how might be able to help.

Noting is clear about the cloud storage, I understand that it's linked to your account and you must be online, however, there must be some kind of system in place to revert or recover lost data?

At best, all I wish is to tick my clock back to February 1st, before I made the Guardian farm so that I can save a copy of that world.

I have one other option, Metadata. However, I'll only attempt that is all other options are lost.

Sorry for the long post, there was a question which I am desperate to find out. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

:)

RyanOtheRhino, Feb 13, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately unless you made a separate file save of this world there is no way to revert the world from an old cloud save.
  3. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
  4. ChadA1 Win User

Minecraft xbox one deleted my saved world

Hi,

I am having a similar problem with a Minecraft world that I have put many many hours into (file size is 260mb). I tried doing the power cycle, that didn't work so I tried deleting my local game save data, then deleted my profile, signed back into my profile
    and attempted to open the world but I still get the error saying "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."

Is this world lost forever due to corruption or are there any other steps I can try? Is there not a way to recover from a prior date? Such as 1/23/19? This only became an issue for me on Thursday 1/24/19. Would really like to recover this world in some
    form, even if it's not the most recent save.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Minecraft world sync fails

Try see if your NAT from your Network is all open
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft world sync fails

Try Clear MAC address (network->Network settings->Advanced Settings->Alternate MAC Address->Clear. If that doesn't work you might have to make a new world.
Thema:

1. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost. - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Failed

2. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Everytime I try to go on this world to says “failed to sync world data” and it says that the world could be corrupted and this happened out of no where and all of my other worlds are completely...
  3. Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data: So I was playing Minecraft on a friend's console and when I came back to my own, and tried to load into ky world it said Failed to sync world data. I've tried clearing the local game saves,...
  4. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  5. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  6. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  7. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...
  8. Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft: I was having trouble with my Xbox One and contacted their support to try and fix a microphone issue. They told me to perform a "Reset and keep my games & apps". Since then, now I've re-enabled all...
  9. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Split from this thread. what and how? 3ea40622-99db-4609-b63b-a0c7302ea40d
  10. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: So I was playing one day as normal and I saved the world as normal and hopped on another game as per usual I noticed that lately my xbox was feeling a bit sluggish so. I went to the setting and...