Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

Discus and support Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanOtheRhino, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing.

Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in the cloud, could be reverted back to the 1st Feb?

To provide some context of what happened, I have a 7year, long Singleplayer Survival World. I was updating my guardian Xp farm on the Bedrock edition. The farm worked so well that, 5 minutes would get you sufficient levels to do whatever with, the tutorial
    explicitly said not to walk away while the farm was active. Me and my Dumbo self walked away for dinner and came back about 45 minutes later. The farm would send the mobs through the portal to the Nether, and thats were you collect the experience and loot.
    I walked into the Nether and I instantly crashed.

What unfolded next was about 3-4 days worth of troubleshooting and test, copying, changing settings, changing statues offline-online, uninstalling, removing accounts, clearing local saves, clearing Mac Address... and so on. Ever Mojang post, every Reddit
    comment, every Xbox forum dedicated to storage, sync failure, youtube fixes and so on.

Nothing worked, I am now at a stage where I have two saves, which just say Failed to sync world not fully saved or is corrupted.

And so I am here. Hoping that someone in a position how might be able to help.

Noting is clear about the cloud storage, I understand that it's linked to your account and you must be online, however, there must be some kind of system in place to revert or recover lost data?

At best, all I wish is to tick my clock back to February 1st, before I made the Guardian farm so that I can save a copy of that world.

I have one other option, Metadata. However, I'll only attempt that is all other options are lost.

Sorry for the long post, there was a question which I am desperate to find out. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

:)

RyanOtheRhino, Feb 13, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately unless you made a separate file save of this world there is no way to revert the world from an old cloud save.
  3. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
  4. NinjaUnicorns Win User

My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted

Minecraft corrupted my account and they dont know how to fix it. Maybe that happened to you. apparently it happens a lot. I had to make a few accounts to fix it.
  5. landj9697 Win User

Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

Previous device was an original Xbox One. Unfortunately, once I got the One X up and running (and tested to see if several games synced saved game data properly) I wiped the other unit in preparation to sell it. Sounds like I might be out of luck. Just
    seems weird that all other worlds (both his and my other kids') synced fine. It's just this one that's corrupted.
  6. DanielKing221 Win User

Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

Did you have the Minecraft Beta on your old console?
Thema:

1. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost. - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Failed

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Failed to sync world data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Failed to sync world data.: So last night, I went to play Minecraft on a specific world that I've made and have been playing on for the last month. Anyway, when I went to start the world it gave me an error that said...
  3. Failed to sync world data Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to sync world data Minecraft: [img] About a day ago I loaded up minecraft and my xbox crashed. After I had hard restarted it I loaded Minecraft back up and found all my worlds had the black and white picture. None of the...
  4. Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.: [img] I have run into this issue with my Minecraft save on my Xbox One console. I have tried everything listed on the support pages and nothing is working. I'm at my wit's end and don't know...
  5. Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?: So yesterday my internet went out for a few minutes while i was on minecraft. When i turned my minecraft off and came back as soon as my internet was back on, my worlds could not be loaded, giving...
  6. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Hi I have a problem and I look everywhere I tried to do a number of things but it wont work. I reset my Xbox because my internal hard drive was failing so I replaced it with a ssd. The problem im...
  7. Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft Console Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft Console Edition): My world disappeared from the world list completely until I removed my account from my Xbox. After I added my account back, my save showed up in the world list but is unable to load due to...
  8. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...
  9. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Everytime I try to go on this world to says “failed to sync world data” and it says that the world could be corrupted and this happened out of no where and all of my other worlds are completely...
  10. Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data: So I was playing Minecraft on a friend's console and when I came back to my own, and tried to load into ky world it said Failed to sync world data. I've tried clearing the local game saves,...