Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.

Discus and support Minecraft world failed to sync saved data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have run into this issue with my Minecraft save on my Xbox One console. I have tried everything listed on the support pages and nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBoabyBurns, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.

Minecraft world failed to sync saved data. [​IMG]

I have run into this issue with my Minecraft save on my Xbox One console. I have tried everything listed on the support pages and nothing is working. I'm at my wit's end and don't know what else i cam do to recover my save file. Please help.

:)

TheBoabyBurns, Jun 3, 2020
  2. HarryJackson5 Win User

Minecraft random delete

I did those steps , reloaded minecraft & my world is showing up but when I click it , it says “ Failed to sync world data , the world is not fully synced .....”

What do I do now ?
  3. XxxAcz1noxxX Win User

Tienes espacio en tu consola?

También intenta reiniciar la consola
  4. TheBoabyBurns Win User

I have tried both of these things and still no luck.
  5. MASTERxMYRQ Win User

Have you tried restarting your console? Or alternating you MAC address
  6. TheBoabyBurns Win User

Still not had any resolution with this.
Thema:

1. Minecraft world failed to sync saved data. - Similar Threads - Minecraft world failed

2. Minecraft Bedrock - Failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Failed to sync world data: When I save and quit my world, a box with the message failed to sync world data pops up. it has a retry feature, and whenever I use it, it just loops back to failed to sync world data I end up...
  3. Minecraft world “failed to sync properly”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world “failed to sync properly”: Hello, I have just upgraded to a new Xbox Series X today. I have downloaded Minecraft and attempted to load my worlds from my last Xbox one, and text pops up: “This world failed to sync properly...
  4. Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data: For the past couple of days I’ve been trying to figure out why one of my Minecraft worlds won’t load and it’s saying that the world is not fully synced or is corrupted and I have two Xbox’s in my...
  5. Minecraft worlds failing to load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failing to load.: I was loading into one of my Minecraft worlds when I bumped the Xbox and the power cord came out. I plugged it back in but now the worlds are not loading. When I click on a world it says "Syncing...
  6. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.: Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it multiple times but nothing works....
  7. Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft): I just recently switched to Xbox series s from an Xbox one s and I installed Minecraft only to see that when I try to load my world on my new Xbox it says Failed To Sync World Data, I was...
  8. My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!!: i have been working on this world with my friends for 3 months and i have a bunch of progress!! the world out of no were started saying the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. im very...
  9. My Minecraft world (Minecraft failed to sync world data)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world (Minecraft failed to sync world data): [img] What do i do, i don't know what to do anymore. please help. d1b6af9f-ecf1-4f22-89d4-60b143994014
  10. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Earlier today my Minecraft survival corrupted and i've tried everything i can think of to fix it, however it still comes up with this same message reading: "The world is not fully synced or has...