Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

Discus and support Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We upgraded to an Xbox One X and my son is having trouble accessing his cloud saved world in Minecraft. We can see it (reports as 250.06MB) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by landj9697, Mar 7, 2020.

1. landj9697
    landj9697 Guest

We upgraded to an Xbox One X and my son is having trouble accessing his cloud saved world in Minecraft. We can see it (reports as 250.06MB) but attempts to access it result in a "world is not fully
    synced or has been corrupted" message. Any suggestions?

:)

landj9697, Mar 7, 2020
  2. landj9697 Win User

Previous device was an original Xbox One. Unfortunately, once I got the One X up and running (and tested to see if several games synced saved game data properly) I wiped the other unit in preparation to sell it. Sounds like I might be out of luck. Just
    seems weird that all other worlds (both his and my other kids') synced fine. It's just this one that's corrupted.
  3. DanielKing221 Win User

Did you have the Minecraft Beta on your old console?
  4. landj9697 Win User

No, not that I am aware of.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What was the last device he loaded the world on? More than likely it wasn't saved properly. Have log back in on that device and load up the world then save it and let it load back to the main menu. After that close the game out completely
  6. MR NightMare56 Win User

My minecraft world isn't syncing

My minecraft world wont sync
Thema:

1. Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced" - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Fully

2. Lost Minecraft Worlds

in XBoX on Mobile
    Lost Minecraft Worlds: I recently got my own Xbox/Minecraft account and changed the gamertag so I could play on my iphone and not my brother's xbox. When I did this I lost all my worlds. Is there any way to get these...
  3. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.: I am currently having issues connecting to a friends game. And I am given the Unable to connect to world message at every attempt. My friend is on the Switch version and I am on the PC bedrock...
  5. Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message: Hey, So, my sister and I were having issues with Fortnite being slow and laggy. It would randomly freeze, disconnect us from the game and do a lot of weird things. So I decided to restart the...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock - Transferring Worlds Between Consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Transferring Worlds Between Consoles?: Is it possible to transfer worlds between consoles on USB or cloud permanently (that is, without using realms where you cannot download the world on console)? When I get the next xbox will I be...
  7. Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world: Hello me and my friend were planning to do a survival gameplay in Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it said "Unable to connect to world" so i tried to join his world, but it said the...
  8. My Minecraft deleted all of my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft deleted all of my worlds: Why did my minecraft delete all of my world. Why does it tell me i dont have any space making me not able to sync old worlds or create new ones. 3b5ea9ff-35b9-42e2-8070-ccf455799557
  9. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  10. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...