Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

Discus and support Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNKN0WEN REAPER, May 24, 2021.

1. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it multiple times but nothing works.

:)

UNKN0WEN REAPER, May 24, 2021
  2. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  3. Gdexter02 Win User

How can i get in contact with Mojang support? Is there an email?
  4. Gdexter02 Win User

Will that delete my worlds?
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi Gdexter,

Whenever you finish playing Minecraft, your save data is synced with your cloud saves. If there was an error on your console that prevented this, and your worlds do not re-sync, it is likely that the world might have been corrupted in the process and may
    be irrecoverable.

I would get in touch with
    Mojang Support
    (or on Twitter, if you prefer!), to see if there is anything they can do to restore your saves, if the solutions posted by my fellow Ambassadors don't work out.
    Please post your results.

If your console is enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider Program
    , and you are running a beta version of Minecraft, please be aware that these functions and builds are in beta, and may come with unforeseen issues, like the one you encountered.

Best,

L
  6. Gdexter02 Win User

Yeah man, this really sucks! Me and my friend worked really hard on this world!
Thema:

Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

1. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world. - Similar Threads - Minecraft world keeps

2. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile): I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue...
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing on one world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing on one world: Back in mid December, my most used world stopped working. Everytime I try to get on, it stops for 2-3 minutes on the loading screen and then proceeds to kick me off. Its just one world tho. I've...
  4. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: I have tried deleting and redownloading it but it got stuck at 95% when downloading Minecraft. I have been trying this for a week. Any help will be appreciated b0765353-bba7-4ea3-945a-71ca917aa5f8
  5. Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing: I am playing on windows in the xbox consle my minecraft always freezes and makes me walk into random directions also my minecraft worlds always delete by themselves im starting to get irratated by...
  6. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world: Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me? 584249ed-9339-423c-97bf-009c3d967c46
  7. A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error: Hi! I'm a Minecraft pc player and recently one of the worlds I play with my friends keeps giving me an error message saying "There was a problem with loading this world" I have tried everything...
  8. Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.: I've already reinstalled the game twice and done the head reset for the Xbox. at one point none of my games would launch but now its only Minecraft. i can play Forza Halo or COD all day with...
  9. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  10. My Minecraft world keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft world keeps crashing: My Minecraft world keeps crashing. I’ll load in to the world move around and then it will freeze. It started when I first opened it in the beta. After uninstalling the beta and opening it on the...